Chapter 27

" Good morning."

" Morning."

" Did you have a nice work out."

" Not too bad, thanks for asking."

" Ready for another episode of the undercover agent?"

" You bet I am."

Just like that the sofa was now fully occupied by the two. Jungkook and Jimin had been getting along quite well throughout his stay at their house. She had grown so fond of him, that she would always oversee the fact that his stay was way past over his due date,which was practically four months ago.

" So, recap, last episode he found out that she was an undercover agent-"

" Like I told you before Jungkook, he'd always known..." she interrupted. " but he just acted clueless just so that she could get the chance to fall for the real him."

" that just makes no sense. " He stated. Jimin was known for her detective skills. Solving riddles and puzzles was her morning coffee, even though she was unable to work as a real detective/investigator, she had the skill to foretell someone's actions before they'd even acted upon it. That's why watching things like " The undercover Angent" with her was such a spoiler, as she'd be able to spoil the whole entire plot twist before it even happened.

" This is the second last episode of this season anyway, so we'll be able to find out the truth in the end. And I tell you it's exactly how I foretold it'll happen." she spoke in a confident tone.

" We'll see about that..." he said oozing of self-reliance.

//////// 2 episodes later. //////////

" I can't believe it ended exactly as you'd foretold it would. " Jungkook was now seated on the edge of the sofa, his hands to his mouth in shock, he couldn't help but admire Jimin's great ability. " How'd you do that? what are you? a witch?"

" RUDE..." she exclaimed with a grimace." No I'm not, it was just so obvious, I can't believe you didn't even figure it out half way through the season. There were hints everywhere." She sat by his side patting his back for comfort, as if he had just lost a bet to her.

" I'm home!!" sounds of the front door opening, and heavy footsteps made its way towards the two." Still watching that series I see. " Martin said with a frown of apathy, his face read 'I will never understand' in clear bold letters.

" Welcome home." she welcomed him with a hug, along with a peck on the cheek. " This is the last episode, so you don't have to worry about us binge watching anything, anytime soon."

" Thank goodness." he admitted jokingly, yet with pure relief.

" How was work today?" Jungkook asked.

" What are you, my wife?" He snapped.

" Be nice. " Jimin demanded as they both laughed at the joke.

" sorry... " Martin apologised." it was fine, got to learn the kids a new kick today, and I must admit, they catch up pretty quickly. Not to mention I'll be handing out the first Dan soon. "

" Oh really, those kids must be very talented then, for you to already certify them with a black belt. " Jimin admitted in amazement.

" it's only the first Dan, but I can see the improvement already. " He said standing in a proud posture.

The conversation went on for a bit longer, and soon dinner was served.

The aura was nice and comfortable, with not much of a commotion. They conversed smoothly, free of any interpretations.