Chapter 4 Part. 2

If you don't remember chapter 4 I would advise you to read it again just to recapitulate it all at once😊.
_______________________________________

" Captain Jeon your troupe will be send to the Northern River, it seems we have company." straightening his posture, he brought his right hand upwards, palm facing forward and fingers slightly touching the right side of the forehead, but not on the forehead he saluted his general." yes sir. "

" good, but be careful, I wouldn't want to lose someone like you captain. " the general said as he stood straight, his hands behind his back. " yes sir, I will sir." at that approval the general turned ready to take his leave, but before he could..." Sir, before you leave, may I ask a question. "

" I'm all ears captain. " he responded, turning to face him. " is there going to be a post man in case there is send any letters, sir." his position remained, yet his voice had softened at the question. " sadly there will be none this time due to safety purposes, we wouldn't want to shoot one of our own would we captain." a laugh was uttered by the general at his response, and a short smile was the only response given from jungkook with another "yes sir, of course sir"

The trip to the Northern River was far, he had with him sixty-five men all in command as they carried their way with a grand M1116. " so how does it feel to be in command, captain." Martin asked, it was more of a joke than a question, and including the high-pitched voice and the mocking tone on the word "captain" Jungkook knew exactly how to answer.

" pretty well, I'm more than pleased to be able to command your ass around soldier Martin." he said " and you're doing a great job driving this truck, almost exactly how a transport operator should."

" oh, almost? Is your highness displeased with my driving. "

" Well, now that you mention it, I am the captain, and I have to make sure that everything is perfectly done. " the edge of his thin lips rose and a teasing smirk appeared. Eyes on the road, he still caught his seat mates reaction.

" and may I politely ask what your highness means by that. " as the driver himself Martin was all attention on the bumpy road.

" you'd like to know don't you." Jungkook teased. " i heard how disappointed Jake was to hear he wasn't going to be the transport operator for the ride to The Northern River. I also heard how good of a driver he was, and as a captain I'd be pleased to replace you..." turning he shifted his head so he was now facing Martin's profile." as captain I only want what's best for my troupe... Don't you agree soldier Martin. " satisfied of his response Jungkook turned his head facing the road once again.

" Well, fuck you captain. " a laughter left Jungkook as he saw the defeated look on Martin, it went just as planned. " you're such a di-"

" hey, where did your manors go, wasn't I 'your highness' just a few minutes ago. As your captain I demand your respect. "

" oh I'm sorry, your highness is just such an arsebadger, I had to do something, do you not think."

" well fuckty bye to you too gentle sir. " both laughing at their ridiculous jokes, they had almost forgot about the two others in the truck, and just like that, even when the road was long Jungkook knew he would definitely not get bored with Martin by his side.

______________________________
------------------ 2h later--------
______________________________

" you see anything?"

" nope, it's just a deserted war zone, and a river of course." Martin responded whilst looking in his binoculars.

" it's quite beautiful here, if it wasn't a war zone it would be a fantastic picnic spot." his word screamed her name, he could only imagine her sitting on the beautiful green grass with her splendid yellow summer dress, her dark skin would look so splendid in the knee short sleeveless dress. It reminded him of last summer, that summer he came home earlier to surprise her...