Chapter 17

A pleasing silence reigned as you sat and ate the delicious breakfast. Xander had yet again fallen asleep on his rocking chair after having had his breakfast, and you couldn't help but notice how he had grown.

" so, while you were sleeping, Sehun and I had been talking." your mother stated, disturbing the pleasing silence. " what do you think about moving?" a sharp Clack noise was heard as you'd lost hold of your spoon.

" MOVING!?" you turned towards her with a face that read 'are you serious', she couldn't be, this house was your home.

" I know it may sound crazy, but I'm serious. " she responded, her face turning into a sad frown. " this house, just isn't the same anymore, and you know it, we need to adapt Xander into a better environment than this. Please think about it, I'm not trying to be mean, nor rude, but we need something new. " she stared into your eyes, and deep down you knew she was right. This house belongs to Jungkook, and too much had happened.

You looked down interrupting your eye contact, and that's when it hit you... This island... Its the one you were on that summer day. That day Jungkook was coming home late as usual, the sun was out, and it was so hot... Sehun came by 'to pick up something he had left behind' ... But it was just an excuse he used to come and see you... And you had ended up doing it on this exact kitchen island.

What an erotic scene, was your thought... Yet such a foul, and vulgar memory... A memory that would be remembered for every time you'd use this island... And every other places you'd done it.

A sigh was released and you took a quick glance at Sehun, who stared back, before turning towards Xander, and then your mom.

" Think about it sweetheart, this is what you need... This is what he needs." she persuaded.

" What exactly were you thinking about?"

"oh, um, of course, where are my manners." she cleared her throat. " Seoul." she answered.

" SEOUL, are you crazy, we barely have enough money for three tickets, but you want to live there too. We might as well consider ourselves homeless."

" No its OK," a male voice intervened." I actually have family there, and I know some good people who could help you guys get installed. " turning you looked at him, and this time you wouldn't look away.

" why are saying this as if you're moving too."

" Well, actually that's how we got to this topic in the first place. " your mom stated." Sehun is moving to Seoul for work purposes, and he was telling me about how it'll be nice to start over, and build off, of a new foundation. " you sat and listened to her options, and ideas, and they didn't sound half too bad.

Just the thought of not only moving into a new house, but a whole new city, and environment was such a tempting opportunity. Especially now that you had Xander, and that Jungkook had left you completely, this was the best way to deal with all this trauma.

" And where do we get all the money from?" you had saved up yourself, not to mention that you and Jungkook shared a savings account. But it was practically his, since you almost never filled in. He used to spoil you rotten, giving you everything you ever wanted, and you being greedy, used up almost all the money he gave you, except for the ones you saved of course. And not to mention, you were a jobless housewife, who had instrusted the providing to her rich doctor husband, in wich made you speculate your right to even be here, all of this was Jungkook's, he owned it all, the house, the car, (maybe even you: just kidding) this was of Jeon property (so is Xander Jeon: imma stop with the jokes now, sry😂😂😂) did you have any right to even live here, now. How were you going to handle living in the big city with not near enough money, even if Sehun helped, what would you do after that, starve...

" Well about that, Sehun actually..."

" you can move in with me."

______________________________________________________________________________

Hallo, Salut, Bonjourno, Anyeong, Hello, Hej, Holà, Konichiwa
To ya'll
I Jhope ya'll had blessed day, and week, hope ya'll healthy, and happy

Hope ya'll washing them hands, and social distancing

Hope ya'll got enough hand sanatizer, and enough toilet paper

Hope ya'll just doing great

Sry for late posting, but imma admit to my lazyness.
I hope you enjoyed reading none the less
GOD bless you

Byyye

Remember to comment and Vote

COMMENT, VOTE