Chapter 4 Part 3

His plan had worked successfully, the enemy walked right into his trap. His plan worked so wonderfully that you ought to think he had foreseen the entire scenario in his head before operating. And now he had the enemy at his mercy right in front of him. Their captain had been captured thus all power was lost. A few had managed to kill themselves before getting caught, as they'd say " we would rather die than to live in guilt of treason." sighing Jungkook let his lids slide shut, letting his breathing calm for a while.

" you cannot break me no matter what you do, you can torture me to your hearts content, but I'll die from it eventually. Either way you will be the ones returning empty handed." the captain of the enemy concluded. With a smirk he seemed more than happy about his result.

" oh, so that's what you think. I must admit I feel very offended, how could you think so low of our torture methods. " Jungkook answered with not a glint of worry in his tone. " I guess we can let you wander with that conclusion in your head for a while, I wouldn't want to blow the last gnister of hope in you, that would just be to cruel of me to do so. "with that he turned to Martin, before leaving he whispered a command and quickly left in direction of the truck, leaving behind a terrified captain.

__________Small Flash Forward _______
                  _____________________

A pair of hands opened, only to sway right back as the palms slammed against each other. A singular clapping noise was heard in the big beige tent and knowing exactly who it was Jungkook turned swiftly. With left hand on his waist and right on his back he bowed politely.

" I know, I know, no need to make such a fuss about it, I know how wonderful I am." rising back up he smirked to his so dear friend who had a wide smile on the lips.

" damn mate, you were so cool." Martin exclaimed as he walked towards Jungkook. " but really you were a real monster out there. "

" thanks, I guess. Though a monster? Isn't that a bit too... Overrated."

" nah uh, are you serious, did you see yourself out there, you looked like you were about to bust them all open like I do with my sardines... Damn now I'm hungry. " Jungkook couldn't help but laugh at his sudden change, Martin was a funny guy, especially when he included his sardines in almost every conversation. For him they could do anything.

" Oh, Martin you have the weirdest sense of humour. " he patted him on the shoulder before walking out of the  big tent towards their planted fire with Martin in the back.

They both sat down beside each other ready to dig in, but before Jungkook even had the chance to reach for his food, he was bombarded with applause and credits right away.

" sir you were amazing out there."

" no joke, but could you learn me how to command like you?"

" yeah, really, I understand why you were moved to a higher position sir."

" wow, I never felt so brave before."

The compliments kept on going for a while, but as Jungkook was able to take it, Martin had enough, he had to eat his sardines before they got cold and these soldiers where preventing that from happening.

" STOOOP!!" and everyone paused." you guys need to give him a rest, we just returned with the prisoners, and he has already gotten his dosage of  applaud and credit from our superiors. Give him a rest, it might be hard to believe it, but he's human too, he needs food to function. So let m-him eat. " sighing Jungkook felt the relief as the soldiers retreated, a few leaving a sorry before going back to eating their own meal.

" thanks. " Jungkook turned to his companion, but he was to busy eating sardines than to pay attention. Why was he even thanking him, we all know he meant to do it for his own purpose.

Jungkook smiled before lifting his canteen towards his lips to take a gulp, before digging in, in his own canned corn beef.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::----------------::::::::::::::::::::::

The sun had set and every men layed in their tent. The area was quiet and peaceful as everybody slept. Jungkook shared a tent with Martin, assuming he was sleeping Jungkook went back to his thinking, and what more to think about when he's mind is filled with you.

" hey, kook."

" yeah?"

" what happened?" Martin asked obviously awake.

"what do you mean?" shifting on the thin mattress Jungkook turned towards his friend. He had his head facing above looking up at the tent, as if he was thinking strongly about something... Or someone, he looked worried.

" you know what I mean... I'm talking about when we were back at the river, you acted a bit off for a minute. And I admit having had an eye on you for a while, because this isn't the first time."

Shook, Jungkook gulped at his friends declaration. It's true, but it's not his fault, it's because of... You

_____________________________________________________To be continued _______

Ikn, it was a weird ending, but I was supposed to end it sooner, but then I didn't, kinda got carried away, soooo...

About those comments and feedbacks, are ya'll to fascinated by my book that you forget to comment.

I mean ain't nothing wrong with it but, really ya'll should leave something, I feel lonely and desperate and I ain't ashamed of it.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Ilyall and God bless ya'll
Ya'll better comment like follow and vote, for Jungkook's sake

Byyyyyyevote