Cheating Wife Part 1

Jungkook and you have been married for 2 years now. You had the most perfect husband and he had the most beautiful wife.

You were both such a great couple that everyone was jealous of your relationship. It was so perfect and intact and you loved each other so much.

But little did Jungkook know that you were cheating on him and having an affair with his best friend sehun.

You guys were keeping it a secret from him and you've been together for two and half a month now.

Even though you felt guilty for what you were doing you just couldn't stop yourself. You didn't love or had any feelings for sehun at all and it didn't feel as good as when Jungkook touched you. It felt so weird and sometimes it was even painful because he didn't know how to do it properly.

But the feeling of having another man loving and caring for you as much as Jungkook does, made you feel so special.

And if ever Jungkook found out about it you don't know what you would do. You love that man more than anything else in this world. He's smart, sexy, handsome, hot, a gentle man he can cook and bake, and he's a damn doctor that just makes everything better.

And even though everyone knows he's married and lives a happy and healthy life with his wonderfully beautiful wife, he is still being chased by every woman in Busan city.

You had nothing to worry about when he was with you, if anyone would try to hurt you he would fight for you.

He was perfect as everyone said and the best pary was that he wasn't even trying.

Although he was popular and was chased by every girl you were still the only person he loved you were the only person he wanted. And now that he finally had you he wasn't gonna share with anyone.

But you were to selfish to realize how much he loved you. Yet little did you know that he has been spying on you so he knew exactly what you were doing behind his back with his best friend that he trusted with his own life.

And even though he was hurt he never stopped loving you so he just pretended like he never saw anything. But deep inside he was breaking piece by piece.

One day there had been sent a letter to your house. It was about the military and your husband was ordered to attend the military.

But he wasn't the only one getting the letter. All men in the city were sent that letter including Sehun.

They all had already taken a military test six years ago so they only sent the letters to the one that passed the military test. And as expected Jungkook was one the best soldiers they had.

You were devastated knowing that your husband was going to be sent to war. You didn't know how to react, of course you didn't want him to go this could kill him. And what if he didn't come back what would happen.

The day came were he had to leave he promised you that he would always send you letters when he had the chance and that he would be careful.

But before leaving, he left you the most pleasant and pleasuring night you've ever had. That gift was definitely going to be remembered.

The weeks had passed and he did as he promised. Every time he was free he would send you a letter. Beautiful love letters that gave you butterflies in your stomach but also made your heart ache.

Every time you read them his voice was heard in your head like he was reading the letters to you out loud. They were sometimes heartbreaking because of the way he wrote how much he missed you, and would literally do anything in the world to see, touch and feel you again.

And of course you would write back to him as well. And since you had a lot of time you would write to him every day.

You would tell him how much you missed him and that you almost burned the house trying to bake cookies. You knew how to cook but you always left the baking part to Jungkook.

You would tell him how much you wished this war could be over already, so that you could be in his arms again.

You were living a very sad life without him and the worst was that since the day he left you've been feeling sick and had nausea every morning.

You didn't tell him of course since you knew he would be worried about you, and he wouldn't be able to consetrate efter that.

You've also gotten a lot bigger, and specially on your lower abdomen. And your husband was a doctor but he wasn't here so you decided to go see another doctor.

Efter they had checked you, they found out that you were three and a half month pregnant. You were so happy and excited.

You couldn't wait to get home and write a letter to Jungkook about the big news. You had made it home and immediately went to your office and started to write a letter to him.

You had sent the letter and the only thing to do now was wait for his response.

To be honest you also got tons of letters from Sehun, but you didn't really pay attention to them at all.

Your letter had arrived to the camp they were in, but unfortunately the letter didn't reach Jungkook, instead Sehun accidentally got it before Jungkook and when he read it he was furious, all along you've been writing to Jungkook but never responded to him at all.

Why?

He didn't understand. Were you just playing with him all this time? He was hurt, but what did he expect.

He immediately burned the letter and started writing another one. When he was done he putted it in an envelope and instead of writing his own name on the envelope he wrote Jungkook's name to trick you that the letter was from Jungkook.

You finally got an answer from Jungkook.

You thought.

You opened the letter and was chocked at what was written on it.

The letter said.

* Dear wife I can not be with you anymore. I have found out that you had an affair with my best friend behind my back.

You are pregnant but do not even know whose the real father to the baby it might be Sehun. I'm not sure if I was the last man you had slept with before i went to military.

I do not want the child, do whatever you want with it.

I do not want you to write me any longer. I do not want to hear your explanations you are nothing but a slut.

I hope you and your baby burn in fire and never live happily.

Farwell. *

You had tears streaming down your cheeks, this couldn't be Jungkook.

It's impossible

It can't be him.

You were hurt so badly you fell on your knees and broke down in tears regretting every night you spent in another man's bed and not in your husband's.

Days had passed and Jungkook did not understand why you weren't writing to him anymore.