Chapter 22

Before we start, just want to say, that this is a very long chapter, that took a lot of of time and rest out me. I made sure to edit it like I always do, but since it was long, I believe that there might be a few mistakes, or maybe misunderstandings, so don't hesitate to tell me about it. This might sound extremely pathetic for some of you rn, but I encourage you to bare with it, and read till the end, and comment through out your reading.

Enjoy
__________________________

Jungkook's POV (6 months later)

A chill went through me, when the cold breeze of the wind caressed my skin.

Where was I? and why couldn't I move?

Opening my eyes, it came as a shock, when there was nothing but darkness. Had I gone blind?

Desperat, I tried to take a feel of where I was exactly, since I wasn't able to see it, considering the fact that I was surrounded by darkness.

Water?

A delicate carrese of what felt like water brushed my whole entire body. I was nude floating in ice cold water, and considering it being the intens darkness surrounding me, I must be situated at the very depths of this sea, or whatever it was.

Almost as though I had lost all my senses, I was unable to move a single part of my body, as if the ice cold water had me immobilized.

What is going on? why can't I move? And how could I breath under water?

Staying still wasn't going to give me answers to my questions. Unwilling to give in, I gave another try on moving, but to no prevail. I was paralyzed... unable to move more than a muscle.

The cold breeze manifested itself once again, only to come back even colder. I felt myself shiver from the sudden cold. I didn't understand, how was I able to feel a breeze when I was under water? Was this a dream? It must be...

"Jungkook..."

Suddenly my name was called, sounding from a distance, like an echo.

"Jungkook~"

It trailed, as if singing my name

"Jungkook, hurry up..."

I knew this voice to well by now, it wasn't just no ordinary voice...

" Jungkook..."

It was her voice. So beautiful, and so soft, as if caressing my ears with it's splendid melody.

"What are you waiting for Jungkook..."

I could feel the vibration of her voice as it tingled every part of my body, and made my hair stand.

The once silent and empty feeling, had disappeared, replaced by the beauty of her melodious voice, and suddenly everything was clear...

I could finally move...

"Come on Jungkook, we have to go..."

This time her voice sounded close, and as clear as day.

" Come on..." she begged.

Soon enough, I could see the scenery desplayed in front of me. There was a fresh smell of the salted sea, acquainted by the soft feel of sand on my toes, and the raging sun, caressing my skin, giving me divine warmth...was this a dream-