Chapter 14

Remember to comment, I need feedback to keep going.

Read slowly, for better experience.
_____________________________

The sound of sparks manifested themselves to my ears. It sounded like the ones of a fire dancing on dry wood, rapidly moving, and leaving nothing but ashes in its way.

FIRE

It smelled like fire...

It's hot... but why is it so hot?

Where am I? and why is it so dark...?

I can't move

Are my eyes closed?

Or is it just dark?

What's going on?

*screams* I jolted as I heard it, that oh so familiar voice, the one I've had with me since childhood.

"mom? "

*cries* What's going on, what's happening?

"x-XANDEEER!! *

*laughters* No-

"Jung... Jungkook?"

No... It can't be

A fierce pain was felt on my chest, spreading like fire. I screamed as they burned my inside and out... but the burn in my heart wasn't near as painful as the pain of my own flesh and blood screaming for help.

Xander needs me... and his screams were enough to tell me he was is pain.

I need him

______________________________

An ear piercing scream was heard throughout the house. Only to be followed by fast, racing footsteps and heavy breathing.

"Y/N, honey what's wrong? " came in a trembling voice. Next thing you knew, you were sitting up on your bed, trembling, crying as the cold sweat slid down your whole body.

What kind of nightmare was that?

What did it mean?

"Honey are you okay, please answer me?" your mother sat on the edge of your bed, horror in her eyes. She was to old for this, her heart almost stopped when she'd heard you scream.

Slowly you tried to steady your breath, you wanted to tell her you were fine, but the cries of Xander echoed throughout the house, and soon you were quick on your feet racing towards the guest room.

You could hear your mother calling, yet the cries made them enter death ears. They were dominante as they shut off every single noise in the house except for themselves.

You were there in less than a minute, yet it felt like you ran through a maze of everlasting corridors.

Hurrying to the crib, you picked up the fragile being. Now that he was in your arms, you'd calmed down, he was safe with you now. You felt his petit body trembling as he violently sobbed on your chest. Crying and searching for comfort he gripped on your baggy shirt.

"ssh, it's ok, mommy's here you're gonna be fine" you whispered in his ear. Feeling his body relaxing, now that he had heard your voice and smelled your presence, you felt reliefed.

His tight grip had loosened, which made you smile. Considering the fact that he was a new born, he had one hell of a grip, which was surprising seeing how minuscule his hands were.

You kept humming a random melody, as you slowly paced around the room rocking him in your arms.

A sweet five minutes had passed, and he was happily sound asleep. Having him in your arms, somehow made you feel so safe. He was so fragile, it felt like rocking an egg. The fear of losing him... Just made you so numb.

At that thought, a flash of the nightmare you had passed through, and you felt your body go weak.

That laughter... It-it sounded so familiar.

Quickly, you rushed him to the crib, yet slowly laying him down, not wanting to wake him. You felt yourself go numb. First your upper body, than your lower, causing you to crouch down, both hands holding the bars of the crib to keep you balanced.

Next thing you knew, you were the one sobbing, again. Why would such a nightmare accure, what was the reason.

A hand was felt on your shoulder, gently caressing it. " it was just a bad dream, don't worry." she stated in empathy, as if she'd experienced it too.

____________

You were both sitting on the floor now, backs leaning on the bars of the crib. Having your mother here made you realise just how much you needed her, your head was on her shoulder as her head was leaned back against the bars. Soon enough, you were the one sound asleep, and this time it felt nice, and warm, in a good way.

________________________
______________________________
__________________________________

Comment, I need some feedback to improve, and vote too, that's important.

God bless you, bye