Chapter 7

_

" Oh my- Sehun, is that you." the middle aged lady said trying to get the attention from the tall man in front of her, his back facing her.

Sehun made a slight head turn too see who was addressing him... But when he took in who the person who had called him was, he turned fully having his entire body facing her.

" Oh... Mrs. Lee how are you doing." he said scratching the back of his neck all flustered. " Long time no see... Ho-ws Y/N do-ing?" he asked, stuttering between his words.

" She's fine?" she answered.

" how about the baby?" not realizing what he had just said, he continued smiling to the elderly woman in front of him.

But she didn't smile back at him, instead she had a big frown on her forehead, and had a suspicious look in her eyes.

" how do you know about the baby... How do you know that Y/N is pregnant."

Realizing what he had asked, his mind had gone blank. How could a person be so stupid, he dropped the smile, but quickly regained it again knowing she would notice, and become more suspicious.

Battling to find an answer, he had gained a pink taint on his cheeks out of nervousness.

" I- umm- jus- it's not- I" he was making a full out of himself, and he knew. But the elderly didn't budge at all, she needed, no, she wanted some answers, and she was going to get them.

" I- Jungkooktoldme." he responded quickly, but that didn't make a difference for the woman, since she had heard every single word, one by one out of the latter's answer.

And hearing the name of her ex-son-in-law she was pissed. How could he just tell people about the baby, when himself hated the fact of its existence. He even wished for the baby's death.

" he did." she said calmly, but with a pissed tone.

" yeah... He did." he nodded relieved that the elder believed him.

" what did he say about the baby." not really asking, she just wanted to know the answer.

Sehun on the other hand didn't know how to answer, he had talked without his brain really composing his words, and that had laid him down a deep hole.

But before he could answer the elderly woman's phone started to buzz, and without thinking twice she picked it up.

Sehun sighed out of relief, knowing he didn't have to answer her question anymore. But he noticed how tensed she became when she picked up the phone, and that somehow worried him.

" I'm right on my way, stay there. And if I don't make it before the ambulance does, do not wait and leave no matter what she complains about." she hung up, and left the bag of food she had bought on the floor.

" do you have a car." she asked the younger in front of her.

And he nodded.

" could you drive me to the hospital. "

To be continued

HI, long time no see. Sry for the late update, I was working for my school project, and I was busy slacking off and writing a new FF.

I apologize deeply for that, and I hope you understand.

Make sure to check out my new JUNGKOOKFF  Criminal it's good, I've been working on it for a while, and I made sure you'll enjoy it.

Don't forget to vote and comment to keep me breathing, and working.

( not saying I'll die if you don't.) but anyways, thank you for reading.

God bless you