Chapter 24

Yongsan hospital
______________

"... Six months, that's all I'm asking for."
___________________

The thought made Martin uneasy, but considering that this would make up for all that he could've done, he had up to no choice.

They both agreed that it would only be for six months. Jungkook saw it as an opportunity to pick himself back up, and learn how to live life through these new circumstances. Through these six months, he needed to find a stable job, and have enough to provide for himself.

Finding a job would be easy considering the facts that he was already a doctor. Yet the application to another hospital department would be complicated.

Six months might be much, but time isn't always dependent. Six months in coma felt only like a few seconds, yet the transition was clear enough of an evidence to prove that time had passed with more than just a few seconds. With that said, Jungkook concluded that he no longer could depend on time.

With a definat different aura, he was was persuaded to change . He wanted you out of his system, out of his life, just like you did with him. You'd cut him off, ignoring him, leaving nothing but melancholy.

He couldn't stop but question himself, how could he love someone that had cheated on him with his best friend.

He wanted to move on, if it was so easy for you, than why not for him as well.

The process of learning how to walk again was shockingly difficult, Jungkook felt himself go back in time, reliving the iconic first step once again. Physiotherapy was quick with only a total of four weeks training, along with other things Jungkook had to relearn, walking was the most difficult. He was still recovering from everything, and was even given cruches to use at home.

On top of it all Jungkook was diagnosed with  PTSD, and stage 1 Bipolar syndrome. These things only made him feel pitiful, as he considered them weaknesses. He was recommended therapy to improve his mental state, and accepted the help.

He left that hospital broken hearted, defeated, and lost, you had ruined him, the woman whom he loved. Who could've known, that a flower so beautiful, could grow such sharp thorns.

In all Jungkook had spent a month and a half more, in addition to the six months in coma, before getting authorisation to leave the hospital.

From that day on, it began. His six months far away from everything he knew, welcoming something new, in his life. Hopefully, time will heal him enough, through these six months, before being independent.

______________To be continued

It was short but precise, I know its been a while since my last update, I mean literally, I have posted since last year😂😂😂😂.

Hope ya'll good and well, hope ya'll had a great New year.

God bless ya'll, and see ya'll soon ❤️❤️

DON FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE

COMMENT PLS