Chapter 18

Have another early chapter!! I heard that two of my readers' birthday today!! (Or at least I think it's today or maybe tomorrow? Or was it yesterday.. But I'm assuming it's today)

Happy birthday to dxprxssxd_mochi and AnkokuAntantaru248 !!!

3rd POV:

As the three Zoldycks, the Muzzled girl, and the maids enter the room, Kikyo and the maids instantly started to lead our protagonist to the walk-in closet while Kalluto and Illumi sit on the couch.

While the females are in the other room, the male and the trans sat in silence.

Kalluto asks, "So brother.. You like the girl?"

Illumi was a bit startled but his face showed now change and replying, "Whatever do you mean Kalluto?"

Kalluto got a bit agitated, "I'm not stupid brother, I saw your blush and the small smile that appeared on your lips.. "

Illumi quickly turned his head to face Kalluto, "So what if I do? What if I find the girl very interesting?...". Which was only met by a frown and silence.

The older brother continued to stare at his sibling's soul with his dark fish eyes before saying, ".. Do you also like Y/n?"

Kalluto's eyes widen and his face turned pink. He looked away, denying with a loud voice, turning to the opposite way from Illumi to hide his pink face but that completely failed when Illumi saw his pink ears that we're peaking pit of his sibling's short raven hair.

Illumi's eyes go half-lidded, sighing "Look, I don't care if you're interested."

The younger sibling relaxed a bit with his blush decreasing, " Y-you don't?.."

The long-haired male shook his head "no.. And I don't really know her that much since most of the time that we've interacted with each other is when we slept... Not in that way of course. But I can tell that she is a peculiar one, she interests me.. Along with other people, sadly

Kalluto tilted their head and asked, "Well, aren't you a hunter now? I think you can find out a lot of things about her since you're a hunter AND an assassin.."

But Illumi just shook his head, "I won't do that... Besides.. I want to get to know her myself.." He said as the corner of his lips lifted slightly, showing a small smile from the male.

"... but"

This made the child in the purple kimono tensed up as he felt the slight change of the atmosphere into a dominant and bloodlust one. They sweatdropped as they look at their older brother

"That doesn't mean that I'm gonna give her up that easily.."

This made the trans shiver in fright as he nodded, but swallowing his fear he said, "I won't give her up easily as well." As they also stared at their brother with determination.

The older brother relaxed and the atmosphere soon went back to normal. "Good, I would like a challenge.."

As soon as he finished, the door then opened and they see the girl in her new outfit... Although... It is way too flashy, too many fabrics, and very formal to be a casual outfit. Of course, they do admit that Y/n absolutely looked wonderful in it, but it's not the right one.