Chapter 8 part 1

I was getting pretty lazy... Ill try to be productiveee

3rd pov:

  As dawn breaks, the airship carrying Y/n and her friends approaches its destination. The third phase of the hunter exam is about to begin.

Killua slowly wakes up to something soft and warm snuggling closely to him. He lookes to Y/n, still sleeping silently while hugging him, this of course made his face red as he panicked. Y/n soon started to wake up slowly as she lets go of Killua. She rubs her eyes to clear her sight and looked at Killua to see his face all red.

'Oh no! Is he sick too?! He has the same red face with Kurapika and Gon!! Maybe I should check!' Y/n thought as she puts her forehead on Killua's forehead. This made Killua's blush worsen since there was very little space between them. Which made Y/n even more worried!

Killua then pulled away and said "I-Im fine!! Im not sick.. so dont worry" as he looked away while his blush lessened but it was still there.

Y/n was still unsure and was about to check again but then they heard a voice from the speakers.

"I sincerely apologize for the long wait." Mr. Beans (EEYYY CHILDHOOD) said which made Y/n focuse on his announcement and made her forget to check on Killua.

'Phew! Saved by the bell-- or.. erm.. speaker' he thought as he sighed in relief.

Mr. Beans continued "the airship will be arriving at its destination shortly."

------Mini Time skip!!!------

Your pov:

  We were all outside, on top of some huge tower. We then hear Mr. Beans clear his throat to catch our attention.

He continued "Everyone, this is the site of the Hunter Exam's Third Phase. You'll be competing here at the top of the Trick Tower."

A man then asked "Did you say Trick tower?"

In which Mr. Beans replied "In order to pass this phase, you must reach the base of the tower alive. The time limit is 72 hours. And with that, the Exam's Third Phase will now begin. Good luck to each and everyone of you"

After that, the guys startes to walk to the edge to see how high it was. But when I tried to follow, I had apparently fell through a secret passage. As I fell, I just sat there confused and startled at what just happened.

 As I fell, I just sat there confused and startled at what just happened

'Well.. that just happened..' I thought as I just spaced out for a few seconds before standing up. I look around to see 6 bracelets or something.

'I guess this needs 6 people to continue.. I should probably wait for the others' as I took one of them and placed it on my (non dominant wrist). Then I just sat while leaning on a wall.  I waited and waited. After for about 15-20 minutes, I hear about 4 passage ways open. I look up to see my friends.