Chapter 4

PLEASE READ!!:
I've decided to add Rui's ability to one of your abilities! Like ther string with blood ones!!

3rd Pov:

It's been two hours since the exam began, and the applicants have traveled more than 30 kilometers from the starting line. No one knows how far they'll have to go, never the less, they've struggled to match the leader's pace... except for a certain (h/c) girl..... It is a monotonous course with no end in sight and applicants have alreay started to drop out..

Your Pov:

It has been two hours since we started. Some of them already gave up which just made me unfazed with a hint of disappointment. I've already let go of Gon's arm and Kurapika's hand a while ago since it was getting hot and sweaty for them.

'I guess travelling for a living really paid off. I dont feel any tired or sweaty at all... but I just wished there would be more action on the first phase.. I wanted to use the new trick I made!' . I look at Gon and the others to see that Leorio's really struggling and sweating, I stared at him with a worried gaze as he kept running.

Leorio's Pov:

'What the hell was I thinking? You've gotta be a monster to pass the hunter exam! Im surrounded by 'em!' I thought as I kept struggling. I felt someone staring and looked to see Y/n staring at me worriedly. I just gave her a determined nod which was answered by a closed smile and a thumbs up. That did made me smile a bit...

I then hear wheels rolling, I see a kid with white hair on a skateboard! 'THIS BRAT! HES CHEATING!!'.

As he rolled in front of me I shouted furiously "HEY WAIT UP KID!"

Which was answered by a confused hum, so I continued "HOW BOUT YOU SHOW A LITTLE RESPECT FOR THE EXAM?!".

The kid looked at me and answered "what do you mean?"

Which made me even more furious and said "I MEAN QUIT USING A DAMN SKATEBOARD, THAT'S CHEATING!".

He just replied calmly and said "How's that?", which I replied with a " HOW?! THIS IS AN ENDURANCE TEST THAT'S HOW!!".

But soon... Gon entered the conversation and said "No its not..".

"Huh?! WHAT ARE YOU BABBLING ABOUT NOW GON?!" I said, but Gon just said " the examiner guy only said we had to follow him, that's all, right Y/n?"

Your Pov:

I have only been watching them argue but then Gon said "the examiner guy only said we had to follow him, that's all, right y/n?"

As he looked at me with a smile, while the other also looked at me. I replied with a cute closed eyed smile and nodded. I opened my eyes again and saw Leorio scream in frustration, Gon having pink cheeks while still smiling at me and the white haired kid staring at me with a shocked look. I tilt my head (cutely) in confusion but then his whole face turned red which startled me. I wonder what he's thinking..

Killua's Pov (FINALLY):

As the dark green haired guy joined in the conversation, he looks at someone to his left, asking for their agreement. I looked at the person but then suddenly, my eyes widen. She looked pretty cute... No.. more like, beautiful and adorable... She seems quite cool. I just continue to stare at her as she nodded with a closed eyed smile.... or atleast I think its a smile since they had a bamboo muzzle.. wonder why.

I then feel her look at me when i realized I was staring at her and blushed a bit. But then she unconciously tilted her head cutely which made my face all red and hot, I quickly looked away to hide my face.