please read

Hello, I know I've been dead for a month or two. The only reason that I can really give you is school and stress.

I'm also been trying to make money through art to help my parents so I have been busy. And I don't think I can continue this book since I haven't even had the time to finish the anime and I don't think I can handle writing a book that has 7 seasons, writing a personal story, school work and house chores at once. That's not good for my mental health.

But I know you all enjoy this book...

So I have decided to give this book to someone else. Once this book is given to someone else, I will be deleting this from my profile. I WILL give them the whole story minus the Author's note, competition, and my art.

Of course, I will still be continuing to write books but only with Animes that I have finished or animes with few episodes (like 1 or 2 seasons)

To those who want this book, comment HERE:

I will only be accepting people who have not yet published a book. I want to give those unknown or shy authors who don't know how to start a book yet.

HOWEVER, if no one commented on the "HERE" in the next 24 hours, I will accept people who have already written books.

If you want an easier explanation:

So basically it's like this, Beginners(someone who hasn't published a book yet) CAN have this book if they are the first one to comment.

But if none of the beginners commented in the next 24 hours but there's an experienced author who DID commented. Then after those 24 hours, the book will be given to the first experienced author who commented.

To those who have screenshots or have my art from this book:

Please, you don't need to tag me for the art. I realized that I also post my art where I have my face and I'm scared that one of you will see it. So you don't need to tag me, you can even claim that it's your art! I don't care!

Books that I may write/continue:

Demon slayer
OPM
Classroom of the Elite
Darwin's Game
No game no life
Kakegurui
Tower of god

Books that I might write that are not anime related:

Hazbin's Hotel (??)
Maybe even animated movies??

Also, once I've given and deleted this book, I will most likely delete the private messages in wattpad. I hope you understand, have a nice day/night.