INFOOOO

INFO:

Name: Y/N L/N

Age: 12-15 (depends on who you choose)

Gender: female (sorry for all the dudes out there)

Height: 4'11 (yes, we gonna make you short)

Siblings: B/N L/S or brother's name (deceased and older by 2 years)

Parents: M/N L/S or Mother's Name (deceased), F/N L/S or Father's Name
(deceased)

Personality:
• A lot like nezuko
• Playful, understanding, caring, gentle and protective
• Tends to be childish and acts like a toddler but gets mature and mother-like in serious situations
• Can be oblivious when it comes to romance and stuff
• Quite obedient to her friends and family

Likes: making friends, travelling and sleeping

Dislikes: hurting her friends, staying awake for too long

Nen Type: Specialist cuz... I think that it suits Nezuko's blood demon arts.

Powers:

Normal ones:

•Has super speed and super strength like Nezuko.
•(MAIN TRAIT) Has the ability to enhance your own skills and strengths to beat her oponent. But you must be hit by the oponent to increase your own power. Like you can be flexible or suitable for any situation. You can ADAPT to your oponents ability's and strengthens yours to beat your oponent.
•Changing to a child and an adult like in the anime.

Special ones:

Exploding Blood- Its in the name. anywhere your blood is on, it will explode or be set on fire.

Words of Blood (just made this up)- You prick your index finger (on your dominant hand ofc) with your sharp nail on your thumb. You write 'REPAIR', 'REGENERATE', 'PROTECT' and 'ENHANCE' on the person/ creature. Can only be used one at a time.

• Repair means the creature or person will heal its internal and external injuries. It also repairs damaged objects or items. Does not work on poisons, sickness or mental disorders. May only work on anything. Can also do it to yourself.

•Regenerate means to grow back a certain part of the body like an arm, a leg, etc. But it wont work if you are born without a certain part. Only works if something's removed. May only work on living creatures and not plants. Can also do it to yourself

•Protect means to form a temporary barrier around that certain object or creature. Usually last for a day or two. Can use at any objects, creatures or plants. You cant do it for your own body.

•Enhance means to increase one's strength, speed, power and even Nen. May only use on people.

Appearance:

Hair: H/C (Hair color), H/L (Hair length)

Eyes: E/C (Eye color)

Clothes: Exactly like nezuko but you can change the patterns and colors