Hi :)

Uhhh HI! AHA AHA, I AM ALIVE YES--

I have been busy for the past years but I AM HERE NOW. I will be going straight to the point.

WILL I CONTINUE THIS BOOK?

Yes, I am. I will be REWRITING THIS ENTIRE THING! I want to change a lot of things for the better. I want things to have more things to happen between some of the events so that the story feels like it's not going from "Oh I just met you hi girl" to literal "I LOVE YOU SO MUCH".

Oh and--

--LOVE INTERESTS THAT ARE MINORS ARE NOT LOVE INTERESTS ANYMORE!! I made this book when I was a minor and I have grown from that throughout the years, and now I would feel very uncomfortable if I continued it. So sorry to my minor readers but I can't do that.

WHEN WILL IT BE PUBLISHED?

Next year in 2024!! I won't promise a date or month but I will promise that once I have published, it will be at least 2 publishes every month!

ABOUT THE AUTHORS WANTING TO WRITE THEIR OWN STORIES!!

Yes, you can BUT PLEASE, MAKE YOUR OWN PLOT, AND DONT FORGET TO CREDIT ME! I love supporting other authors and if my ideas are a source of inspiration for them then I am all in for that. What I'm not all into is not crediting or just basically making a carbon copy of my story.

No, what I am agreeing with is for your stories to be like an AU/Alternate Universe to mine. Not a clone! Take inspiration from my story and use that inspiration to let your creativity and originality make you different.

Otherwise, if I do find out that 1, you are not crediting me right, or 2, you are just copying and pasting my stories, events, and plot. I would have no choice but to report. Now I am saying this so that I don't see anyone copying and pasting the new book/rewritten version that I will be releasing next year. I don't mind if you copy a few chapters or like the first few chapters of the original book.

again, to all authors who wanted to write their own, please read all of what I just said so that you know what to do. I support all of you and if you respect my conditions. I will fully support your books.

That is all! I am excited to finally be back and meet some new and maybe even old readers back!! MWAH MWAH I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH AND I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEARSSS!!

Oh, and y'all can call me "Miss Iris" or "Author Iris" or maybe just author or Iris! I don't mind any (but I really like the Miss and Author iris because I'm extra✨)

My og readers may know or remember that I used to have an anime eye picture and my username used to be something with EYE on it, so I think it's a good alias to be called iris for the sake of sentimentality and nostalgia!