Chapter 12

3rd POV:

It has been a few days since the 4th phase of the exam has started. Y/n has already collected all of the badges that she needed and she was quite proud of herself.

But all that running and fighting cost a lot of her energy. Since she can't exactly eat or drink, her only source of energy is through sleeping. The problem is that she is never safe, there's no doubt that at least someone here knows nen better than her.

She needs a place to sleep.. right when she was about to give up, she then sees Hisoka, the pin guy, and a dead body with needles on his face.

The two seem to notice her as they look in her direction. Hisoka got way too excited and shouts, "Kitty!!~ Come here!!!~~"

She tilts her head and walked up to them, not realizing that she was acting like a real obedient kitten. This made Hisoka blush, licking his lips as he watches your small form slowly walks up to them. While the Pin guy just stared at her.

Hisoka widely grinned and said, "I  don't think I've properly introduced ourselves!~ That over there is Illumi Zoldyck!!" As he pointed to, what was supposed to be the pin guy but all she saw was a handsome young man with pale skin, wide eyes, and long silky black hair.

He then points to himself, saying "And I'm Hisoka at your service!!... But you can call me master~~ my dear kitty~.."

You're too tired for this kind of stuff so you just stared at him with slitted eyes, creating a bit of bloodlust around you as you stared right into his soul.

While Hisoka was unbothered by this as he let out his fair amount of bloodlust while licking his lips. "Oohh! Kitty!!~~ you turn me on so much!!~~"

(THIS FEELS SO WEIRD TO WRITE AAAAAAAAAAAAA)

While Illumi is just sweatdropped in the background, feeling a bit hard to breathe from all the bloodlust. He just sighed and said, "ANYWAYS, are you gonna tell us your name??"

This made Y/n stop her bloodlust and look at Illumi curiously before holding up a finger and spelled her name using her nen.

The two can't help but stare at her nen, even though it spelled her name, the nen that was coming out of her hand are like made up of sakura flowers and strings. It was REALLY pretty.

She then puts down her hand, starting to feel more sleepy by the minute. Illumi notices and starts digging a hole. The (e/c) eyed girl tilted her head and stepped closer.

Illumi then plopped right in, looked at Hisoka, and said "Well, I'm gonna sleep until the deadline, best of luck." he then looked at Y/n and offered, "You can join me if you want"

This made the girl brighten up, Illumi made some space for you and making her sit on his lap as he closed the top. He adjusted their positions so that his chest was pressed against your back. Wrapping his arms around your waist. You rest your head on his shoulder while he does the same but with your shoulder and the two of you slowly fall asleep.

______________________________________

TIME SKIP

It was the final day, Y/n and Illumi slowly climb out of the hole and dusted their clothes. The girl then faced the taller male and bowed as if saying thank you. Illumi started to put on his disguised and before Y/n could leave, he then suggested, "Wanna walk with me to the boat?". Y/n nodded and they started walking to where the boat was.

They arrived 2nd, first was Hisoka of course. All they have to do is wait for the others.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.