32| i liked it

[y/n] looked at her scarred body through the bathroom mirror. A light sigh left her lips when she saw the bandages that wrapped her arms. The wounds of the blue flames will forever be on her. Her wings still basically chard with almost little to no blue on them.

Her phone quickly turned on, and her eyes slowly darted to where it rested on the skin. A small smile painted her lips when she saw that Tamaki sent her message.

Tamaki A.
hey ready for school?

i'm outside your dorm

[y/n] [l.n]

going just give me a sec

Tamaki A.

ok

[y/n] quickly finished adding her few touches to her uniform before finally meeting Tamaki outside. Her sad eyes widen when she saw the indigo-haired boy holding her favorite drink in his hand.

"Morning?" [y/n] tilted curiously as Tamaki handed her the beverage.

"Good Morning [y/n]," he spoke softly, his heart fluttering at her presence.

"Is that for me?" her hands grazed his, and a small smile filled her lips once more.

"Mhm, it's your first day back. I wanted to make sure it starts good," a blush filled his cheeks once he witnessed her tender smile.

"Thank you, Tamaki," she then quickly placed a kiss on his cheek.

"H-Hey!" Tamaki flinched at her sudden action.

"What?" [y/n] giggled at his bashful reaction.

"You have to g-give me heads up when you do th-that — I-I don't think I-I can handle i-it so suddenly," he covered his red-tinted face.

"Ok, ok, I'm sorry," the pair began to walk side by side, giggles leaving her lips as she watched his flustered expressions.

"It's okay...I liked it," a quivered smile filling his, and he loved seeing [y/n] being so gleeful.

☀︎☀︎☀︎

[y/n] sat anxiously at her seat, her mind racing as she took her notes. She still felt strange after the incident, and her mind kept picturing the scarred man who attempted to murder her.

His eyes burned into her mind, and she yearned to understand why he was willing to remove her from the face of the earth. She wanted to know why he thought that he could play god that day.

The last bell rang, and [y/n] quickly packed her things away. Tamaki looked at her suspiciously, not sure where she got her sudden boost of energy.

"Fatgum is giving us a small break, so we don't have to rush out today," he stated while putting his items away.

"Oh, yeah! You're r-right, but I have to pick some things up from the agency," she partially lied.

"I'll go with you," he quickly offered.

"No, it's okay! It'll be quick! There isn't a reason for you to bother," [y/n] shook her head.

"I'm not leaving you alone. Besides, I want to get some food. I'm hungry," he smiled kindly.

"Ok fine, I can go for something to eat as well,"

_______

a/n:
ohhhh...uhhhh hey!

here's an update 😗
sorry for my inactivity i'm just going through life and it's kicking me in the butt😀😀😀

i hope you liked this chapter and don't worry i'm still here i'm just adulting lmao

thank you for being here

remember!

much love and stay safe cuties ❤️
-marle