29| naive girl

yakuza raid|

Q

"Here, have some swordfish chips," [y/n] smiled as she found herself walking up to the timid hero. Tamaki, hidden under his hood, looked over to [y/n], a worried look filling his face.

"You think I'll need them?" he spoke softly.

"You never know," she shrugged her shoulders as his shaky hands took the snack and placed it into his many pockets.

"Hey, Suneater," [y/n] shook her nerves away, and she flew in front of the Tamaki.

"Yeah, Epiosa," his deep plum eyes looked into her eyes. [y/n] gently engulfed his frigid cold hands into her warm ones.

"Don't doubt yourself, okay? You're going to do an amazing job. Remember, you can shine just like Mirio; heck, you can shine even brighter," she mused while her hands warmed Tamaki's. She didn't know it, but at that time, that's all Tamaki needed to hear. He needed to hear that he is worthy and capable of being a great hero.

"[y/n]," he choked out, not knowing what to tell her after that.

"Don't forget to eat! You needed to make sure everything is in your digestive system," she squeezed his hands before letting them go again.

"Right," he nodded his head quickly.

"Epiosa, we might have you move around to another group depending on how things turn out. We gotta make sure we use your quirk to the fullest potential!" Fatgum placed his hand on her head.

"Sounds good, Fatgum!" she smiled excitedly.

☼☼☼

No one saw it coming. How could they? The raid was supposed to be a surprise after all. When that gigantic villain busted it out, it caught everyone off guard. Yet [y/n] didn't hesitate. She helped even one regather before whispering something into Ryuko's ear. She realized her agency can distract the villain for a while as [y/n] developed her sleeping pollen to knock out the colossal villain, and they would be able to take him down with less damage to the surrounding area.

So that's what they did, and the plan did go accordingly. She was able to pull through and when the villain and Ryuko managed to destroy the ground below them. There wasn't much to do after that. She had to watch the rest of the chaotic fight go down, and yet [y/n] was able to catch a glimpse of a suspicious couple. She quickly sneaked towards them and listened to what they were doing. They spoke for what felt was like hours, but in reality, it might have been a few moments. She noticed that things began to calm down, and the villains began to start a call. [y/n] listened to as much as she could, and she quickly shot herself high into the air after hearing that the league was now scheming something against the police.

[y/n] then flew towards the next chaotic scene, and her heart sank as she saw even more disaster beginning to start. She didn't know how she did it, but she was able to catch a cop from facing his death after his car flipped over.

"Always wasting your time saving innocent lives," she heard a rugged voice speak as she hid behind one of the flipped over cop cars. [y/n] began to look around and think of what she should do next. She heard more yells and screams, so she took a leap of faith. Hoping she could save more lives, but in reality, she faced more danger.

"You look lost," a scarred man spoke after making eye contact with the young hero.

"You look like you're up to no good," [y/n] faked a brave face.

"Finish her off, Dabi. I need to take these out of here," a light-haired man spoke before walking off.

"Let's see," Dabi smirked as he began to walk towards [y/n].

"You get to pick! Do you want me to burn you to death? Or the cop you saved?" He smiled deviously. She couldn't do anything. All the adults were unconscious, and she knew she wasn't strong enough to fight against his fire quirk.

"Uh, oh! Are you scared? You're all alone; what are you going to do against a big old scary villain like me?" Dabi slowly realized that he was being drawn to looking at [y/n]'s wings, which were using their psychedelic powers.

"Tch! Such a naive girl, you are!" he began to lift his hand towards her.

"Looks like you chose your on death kid. Thank you for being the example for the rest of those wannabe kid heroes." and with that, a large funnel of blue flames shot out towards her, and the only thing she felt was hellfire and her body hitting the ground.

___

a/n:

this was a weird chapter! but i wasn't going to rewrite the whole anime so i summed it up and focused on [y/n].

and it was a bit rushed bc you guys really wanted an update 🥺❤️

ALSO

THANK YOU FOR
100k VIEWS!  💜💜🥺🥺😭😭

i know this wasn't the fluffiest chapter but it had to be done!

i hope you enjoyed

THANK YOU FOR BEING HERE!

much love and stay safe, cuties 💜

-dummy marle 🥸