17| the same sweetheart

Tamaki's eyes widen when he saw the back of [y/n]. Her skirt was so short he felt bad for looking at her legs, her wings so big it made Tamaki's heart skip a beat. He almost didn't have the courage to say hi, but he missed her so much he was able to at least mutter her name.

Tamaki saw her mumble a few words to the first years before turning around and greeting him. Her skirt swirled, revealing a bit more of her skin, and when his eyes landed on her coffee-stained blouse, a small smile filled his face.

"You're back," he mumbled nervously, as he began to take his blazer off.

"Got here Friday night," she began to walk towards him, her hands pulling at her wet shirt.

"I'm glad," he then draped his large blazer over her.  [y/n]'s cheeks immediately began to burn, and before she could protest his actions. Tamaki shook his head no, and quietly spoke, "You...uh...l-look cold," [y/n] smiled and made sure not to repeat the same mistake she did last time they were with each other.

She quickly embraced Tamaki into a hug. Her body is much smaller compared to his now. She noted that Maki was entirely right Tamaki did grow, his body now muscular and taller. His grip was surprisingly tight when he finally accepted her hug. A quivered smile playing on his lips when he saw his blazer cover much of her exposed legs.

"Thank you, Tamaki, you're the same sweetheart you were the last time I saw you," Tamaki felt so calm when he held her, his anxiety lifted, and he just wanted to stay like that forever.

"You're welcome, [y/n]," he spoke gently, as they began to release from such a tender moment.

"Let's go. We're running late," [y/n]'s hand wrapped around his wrist, and she began to pull him into school.

"W-Wait, are we in the s-same class?" Tamaki stammered as he watched her from behind.

"We'll see," she tilted her head back, giving him a quick smile before taking the timid boy even faster than before.

"Why are you late anyway?" she asked, as he still trailed behind her.

"Um...I...uh...slept in..." he partially lied.

"Really? That's not like you, Tamaki! Is everything okay?" she questioned, her hand not once loosening its grip.

How was he supposed to tell her that it's so hard for him to find the will to wake up? Tamaki wouldn't show it, but he was falling into a deep hole of despair. He couldn't control his thoughts, and he knew he had no reason to feel so depressed, but it was the only emotion that naturally came to him.

"Yeah, I'm just...um...staying up late, reading some new books I got," he lied, as his indigo eyes stared at his wrist that was engulfed into [y/n]'s hand.

"You're so precious, Tamaki, it actually hurts," she chuckled as they got to their class together.

___
a/n:
little short but i think imma go in depth into my version of tamaki...
we'll see how this goes might take a dark turn might take a wholesome one shoot it might be both idk yet!
but thanks for reading
I LOVE YOU 💜
hope you enjoyed
stay safe and much love
-marle 😈