5| the big 3

1st year of U.A. High School|

"[y/n] I WAS LOOKING FOR YOU EVERYWHERE!! WAS THAT STUPID THIRD YEAR GIVING YOU TROUBLE AGAIN?!" Maki came running towards [y/n], who had a shocked expression on her face after hearing Tamaki's request

Maki's voice scared the shy boy immediately. He hung his head, and his body began to shake again.

"Yeah, but Tamaki here helped me out," [y/n] smiled towards him.

"Oh, Tamaki, your so kind," Maki placed her hand on his shoulder.

"U-Uh," Tamaki's face began to burn, and his mind began to overthink. He felt too overwhelmed. The embarrassment of his request started to settle in, and the attention of his two classmates made things worse.

"I-I gotta...g-go," he murmured and quickly left [y/n] and Maki.

"Wait, Tamaki!" [y/n] reached for Tamaki's wrist, but his will to leave made him walk at a fast pace, and the way she called out for Tamaki made him flinch.

"You can touch my wings," she mumbled, but he was far gone by now.

"He can what?" Maki questioned, her purple eyes widen in surprise.

"Nothing!" [y/n] blushed as she watched her classmate speed walk away.

"Mhm, Anyways! Mirio and Nejire asked us if we wanted to train with them after school today," Maki and [y/n] began to walk the opposite direction of Tamaki.

"Do you want to?" [y/n] asked since she'll always agree to Maki's choices.

"Yeah! Do you know what they are dubbing them?" Maki's eyes sparkled in amazement.

"What?" [y/n] was genuinely interested.

"The big three," Maki threw her fist into the air.

"Three?" [y/n] laughed.

"Yeah, Tamaki is also part of them," [y/n] couldn't help but grin.

He really is amazing.

☼☼☼

"Mirio!! I'm a long-distance, and a support specialist," [y/n] whined as she did pushups.

"Ok, but it doesn't mean you don't have to work out! Your body has to be at its very best no matter what kind of a fighter you are!" Mirio was pumping with energy, and so was Neijre and Maki.
[y/n] sighed as she felt her core and arms burn.

"Where's Amajiki?!" Maki asked as she was the one keeping up the most with Mirio.

"He's eating should be coming really soon," Neijre panted as she also felt the burn.

[y/n] then began to pick up her pace. She wasn't sure where she got the of an energy boost from, but the thought of looking weak in front of Tamaki frightened her.

"There you go [y/n]!" Mirio laughed as he stuck a thumb up at her.

"Sh-Show off," she gritted through her teeth.

Suddenly the door opened gently, and a munching Amajiki walked in. His eyes scanned the room, and once he and [y/n] made eye contact, his eyes widen in surprise, and his cheeks burned in embarrassment when he remembered the last time they spoke. Amajiki quickly turned around and exited through the same door.

"Amajiki!" Neijre laughed as she pushed herself up from the floor.

"Oops, I forgot to tell him that you two were going to be here," Mirio lied as he jumped up and made his way towards the door.

"Be right back," he smiled playfully at the rest of the girls.

"Amajiki! Come on, bro, we got company today!" Mirio spoke, Tamaki trembled in place while he nervously ate the rest of his Takoyaki.

"You didn't tell m-me we w-were...g-going to have c-company," his indigo eyes glared into Mirio's blue ones.

"Yeah, sorry about that, pal! But the sports festival is coming up, so we have no time to lose!" Mirio grabbed Amajiki's wrist and pulled him back into the training room.

"Amajiki don't be so rude, say hi," the shy boy swallowed the last bit of food he had left, his eyes scanning the floor, too nervous to make in eye contact again.

"H-Hi," he mumbled, his hands quickly clammed up after his greeting left his lips.

"Hi!" Maki blurted excitedly.

"Hey, Tamaki, " Amajiki's eyes involuntarily darted towards [y/n]'s wings. His cheeks burning when he saw [y/n]'s bright smile.