4| courage

1st year of U.A. High School|

"You really are a beauty," the third year pinned [y/n] against the wall

"Uhh th-thank you," her voice hitched as his hand began to touch the edges of her wings.

"Are they sensitive?" he asked a mischievous smile on his lips.

"M-Mhm," [y/n] hummed as she pressed herself closer to the wall, trying to get further away from him. While this encounter took place, Tamaki was watching, but rather than being petrified, he was furious.

As the months went on, his love for her wings grew stronger, and jealousy boiled when he saw that this disgusting third year had touched the very wings that fluttered in his mind.

A strange burst of courage overtook him as he calmly walked towards the pair. Amajiki placed his hand on the black-haired third year. Not one word left his mouth, but the look in his eye and the grip of his hand sent chills down the third year spine.

"Can help you?"

"I think you should leave her alone," his sentence was stutter-free. Which surprised [y/n] who's heart skipped a beat after laying eyes on him. Her cheeks flushed red as she felt her body tense up even more.

"Wow! Can't believe this is coming from the coward first year," the third year snickered when suddenly Amajiki's fingers began to morph into tentacles.

"Alright! Alright! I'll leave her alone," his hand lifted up as he surrendered to Amajiki. The third year backed up slowly, which allowed Amajiki to let go.

"I'll see you around [y/n]," he winked playfully and made his way down school's the hall. Tamaki then sighed, and his body hunched back to its normal anxiety-ridden state.

"Th-Thank you Tamaki," [y/n] bowed, her wings flopping over with her.

"U-Uh, y-you're wel-c-come," Tamaki then took a few steps further away. His heart racing at the sight of her wings nearly touching him.

"I would like to repay you! Is there anything I can do!?" his indigo eyes stayed put on her beautiful blue and purple wings.

"I-I...uhh...W-Well...uhh," his trembling hand began to make its way towards the wings he has yearned to examine thoroughly. [y/n] snapped forward again, making Tamaki instantly pull his hand down in a blink of an eye.

"Please, Tamaki! I truly appreciate your courageousness," her hands clasped together as she begged for his response.

Tamaki hid behind his hair and forced his hands into his pockets. He then inhaled deeply and exhaled a shaky breath.

"C-Can I-I touch your w-wings,"