number one fan

https://archiveofourown.org/works/1011909

~✰~

It had all started a few months into the football season. The football team had been losing multiple games in a row and the whole school was getting frustrated. The football team players had no valid reason for not preforming really. After going back and forth to try and figure out why the players weren't trying their best, everyone was able to agree it was due to lack of motivation. The players felt they had no reason to perform. In a way, they were kind of right. Not as many people came to the football games as they used to and not as many people took interest anymore. That's where Harry and his cheerleading squad came in.

Harry loved being a cheerleader. He loved everything about it. He loved all the jumps and tumbling. He loved being flexible enough for all the moves. He loved being the head cheerleader, and he didn't care that cheerleading was "girly". Harry himself was girly anyways and he flaunted it. Whenever there was a football game Harry would show up in his cheerleading uniform ready to cheer.

His uniform was the same as a girl's uniform. He wore a dark blue skirt that clung to his hips but was frilly at the bottom. Harry liked the skirt because it bounced up when he walked and made all the football players stare.

Under the skirt he was wearing nothing. Harry knew it was naughty to go commando under his skirt but he didn't care, it was actually one of the thrills of wearing it. He started off not wearing underwear because he obviously wasn't going to wear boxers under a skirt, and he didn't have any other underwear. Harry's first football game was so stressful, he felt so slutty and bad knowing that every time his skirt bounced up there was a chance that a lucky football player got a glimpse of his bare ass. Harry quickly got used to it though, and learned to love it and eventually use it to his advantage. He loved the way the soft fabric rubbed against his bare thighs, cock, and ass perfectly. He loved the way the football players reacted when they slid their hands under Harry's skirt and found nothing but naked skin under the skimpy material. And Harry especially loved the way whenever he was bending over, all anybody had to do was hitch up his skirt and he was ready to be fucked. Harry thrived off how slutty and easy it made him look, especially since the skirt itself was already so short and tight.

His shirt or you could barely call it a shirt only covered his chest, leaving his stomach completely exposed. The thin light blue material made his perky nipples show through and visible, not that anyone minded. Harry also wore thigh high socks along with the sneakers he was required to wear. Harry loved the way the thigh highs looked; they made his cleanly shaved legs look so much longer especially when he wore them along with the skirt.

Harry quickly discovered that he not only hated the males' uniform, but he really liked the girls cheerleading uniform. Yeah, some people may think a guy walking around in a crop top and a skirt is weird, but if you knew Harry personally you wouldn't think it's that weird. Or maybe you would, but Harry liked it and didn't really care if other people didn't. Wearing the skirt made him feel sexy and pretty, emotions guys normally weren't supposed to feel. Harry liked to dress up though. He liked the way it made his body look, he liked the way the material felt on his skin, and he liked the way it made all the football players stare even though when they would demy it if they were ever called out.

Harry also liked feeling slutty, and being a little slutty sometimes. When Harry walked out wearing his cut off shirt and his skirt that barely covered his ass he could feel the hungry eyes staring at him and he craved it. Harry knew how the football players eyed Harry like a piece of meat and it made Harry feel sexy and desirable, and Harry would do anything to feel like that.

Harry knew the affect he had on the football team. He knew that simply walking onto their side of the field made the boys lose focus for a moment. He knew as soon as he raised his long leg above his head all the boys would immediately try to cough to stifle their moans while darting their eyes around the field. Harry knew exactly what the players were thinking as they forced themselves to look anywhere but Harry. He knew bending over in front of them would cause the boys hands to go limp at their sides because all they wanted to do was reach out and grab his ass through his skimpy skirt. Harry knew that whenever a football player looked at him, thoughts of wrecking the cheerleader crossed their minds, and that excited Harry. Harry loved that some part of him was powerful, and he also loved the fact that he had something to offer the team.