paddling and polaroids

https://archiveofourown.org/works/21765646

bottom harry!!! but if y'all would like some top harry fics do let me know, anyways, enjoy!

~✰~

Harry sighs as he climbs out of his blue Tesla Model S and stares at the extravagant frat house in front of him. The huge oak door is flung open and a flurry of brown hair and blue eyes is barreling towards him shouting," OI OI!!!" and then Harry's on the grass with a tiny frat house leader on his lap.

"Hazza! My Hazza I haven't seen you in a fucking year you arse!" Louis shouts right in his face, peppering it with wet sloppy kisses.

"Lou! Loubear stop! Stop!" Harry cackles as Louis tickles his rib cage.

"Yes, Loubear , please stop." A deep voice chimes behind the two boys. Louis is on his feet, arms crossed defensively over his chest while Harry rests up on his elbows to watch the confrontation.

"Call me that again, Nick, I dare you. I'll have you bent over a railing so fucking fast." Louis warns with steely eyes. Nick's eyebrows raise even higher than they already are on his forehead and he laughs.

"Yes, Sir." Nick muses, strutting into the house with what looks suspiciously like Harry's luggage. Louis turns back around to face Harry and beams down at him, offering him a hand.

Harry takes it and when he's fully on his feet Louis wraps his arms around his waist and nuzzles into his chest," Missed you." he mutters quietly. Harry smiles into his hair and pulls him closer.

"Okay!" Louis says suddenly, stepping back and wiping what looks suspiciously like tears form his face," Rules, before we go in there. You are not officially initiated yet, so don't touch any of the trophy cases. Tonight is the First Night party , don't spill any drinks. If you make it through tonight without spilling by morning you'll be in. You'll be in anyway but I don't want to play favorites, I'm going to, because it's you, so technically, you really are already in but still. We pride ourselves on not having sloppy drinkers. I love you Haz, so don't fucking drink tonight, alright? Just don't, because I know you, and you'll spill. Do not, for any reason, go into my room today or tonight unless Zayn or I take you in there. If someone asks if you want a frat dip you say fuck you and walk away."

"What the fuck is a frat dip?" Harry asks with a stupid look on his face.

"Three people will hold you down and one more will strip you and pour hot sauce straight onto your dick and I know you have an uncut cock so it'll be a pain in the arse to get off. So please just say no. If they won't leave you alone about it come stand by me, don't snitch them out, at least not while they're standing there, but they won't ask if I'm around. I already told them not to do it this year. It used to be standard initiation until this guy got an infection in his slit and now they aren't supposed to do it, house rules. But it's Prick-Nick's favorite thing. " Louis says with a boisterous laugh.

"Okay..." Harry mumbles with wide eyes, he adjusts his Packers snap back and Louis sighs," Well, c'mon then."

"Wait! Do they- do they know you like guys?" Harry asks quietly right as Louis goes to open the front door, small hand turning the knob.

"Yeah, Hazza, nobody cares, don't tell Nick you swing all ways though, or he'll never leave you alone." Louis laughs, stepping through the grand doorway.

"Finally! Another fucking gay dude." Nick exclaims, Louis sighs and gives Harry an apologetic look.

"I- Uh I'm not- Like- I am but-" Harry stutters, trying to find a way to tell Nick that he isn't gay. Necessarily.

"He's Pansexual Nick, but he doesn't want your diseases, so leave him the fuck alone."Louis snaps, taking Harry by the hand and marching him into a huge kitchen where two boys are wrestling and one is smoking a joint, while he sits on the counter in his pants.