crinoline

https://archiveofourown.org/works/7141424

~✰~

I'll be home around seven.
-L xx

That's what the note said, stuck to the top of a box, wrapped in pink wrapping paper, a white bow on top.

Harry rubbed his eye as he let his head settle back into the pillows, breathing in the scent of Louis that enveloped this bed of theirs. Harry loved Louis' presents, always coming at random times. This time, it had been left on Harry's nightstand, while Louis slipped out early to write with Liam. The box didn't feel heavy, was about the size of a shoe box, and wasn't squirming. Probably not a kitten, Harry thought, placing the box in his lap as he sat up on his elbows. He fit a fingernail under the paper, tearing it easily from the box. He tossed the paper on the floor, just the white glossy cardboard left between himself and his gift.

Harry smiled as he lifted the top, pink tissue paper surrounding his strappy present. So. cute. Harry thought, pulling the garter straps out of the box. They were designed to start at the waist, and would cross down just under the bellybutton, then attaching to another strap that would lay over Harry's low back and hips, crossing in the back as well. A strap down to whatever stockings Harry would be wearing completed the belt. Harry liked that they were white, would make his tan and tattoos pop for Louis.

Louis wasn't done spoiling Harry though, another garter belt laying inside the box for him. This one was simple, two-tiered white crinoline would rest on the hips, a strap laying just above the panty line, a bow in the middle, separated from the rest of the strap by two rings. Straps that come down the front to clamp to stockings completed the garter. Harry touched the delicate crinoline, wishing Louis was here now, instead of later.

Harry just looked into the box again though, more things folded neatly for him inside. The first was a collar, white like the rest of the set. It was simple, just the silver belt buckle as decoration. Harry liked it. Wanted it. Wanted Louis to see him in it.

Harry bit his lip as he kept going, pulling out possibly the softest pair of panties he had ever felt. They were white as well, nothing fancy, yet still somehow perfect. Maybe it was just because Harry knew Louis wasn't going for hot, it was the fact that he was going for cute that made Harry's dick twitch.

Harry set the panties down and pulled out the stockings Louis had bought, white and soft and pretty. The decorative top piece was a subtle islet, perfectly matching.

(Harry's Full Set: http://65.media.tumblr.com/d9ec5d81e3516efaaf6d00a54857fd23/tumblr_nthtmpnGXl1tw502mo1_500.jpg )

Okay, Louis was going for hot with the last item in the box. The white plug made Harry's dick ache, knowing that it was just the right size for Harry, enough that he would be turned on all day, but not enough to disable him. Louis knew Harry would be alone all day, couldn't have him cooped up, could he?

Harry felt so spoiled, as he pulled the note off the tissue paper at the bottom.

Two rules - 1. the plug must be in all day, and 2. you must prove it.
All other rules apply as well. Don't spoil yourself for me.
xx

Harry flushed at the rules, knowing exactly what Louis wanted from him. Harry's asshole was already pulsing, his dick hardening.

Harry was fast to find the lube in his nightstand, the box and gifts on Louis' side of the bed. Harry was already naked under the sheets, his knees pushing the fabric up as he lubes up his own hole, panting into the quiet house. Harry whimpers to himself as he trades his fingers for the plug, arching his back at the feeling. The plug snugs into place inside of Harry, locking around his rim. Harry whines as he pulls his hands away from himself, his hips jutting up involuntary.