lights, camera, action (you can be my daddy)

https://archiveofourown.org/works/21718708

here's the first part to the "camboy louis" series :)

~✰~

When Louis enters the house after spending the night at his best friend's place, his mum is vacuuming the living room while muttering about being stressed.
"Hi Mum, what's up? Why are you cleaning like that?" he asks, noticing that the every part of the house he's seen since he arrived is polished and neat.
"We're having a guest tonight, a good friend of your dad's is coming over for dinner and also staying the night," she explains.

Louis nods and goes upstairs to his room. The walls are painted a soft creme color and most of the furniture is vintage style and baby pink or white. Louis flops down onto his soft bed. He was planning on doing a show tonight, but that isn't possible with the guest staying over, especially because the guest room is right next to his. He would have to do it now, even though it's only noon so the show would be way earlier than usual.

So the boy gets up to lock the door, grabs his laptop and sits down comfortably against the headboard. After entering his password he logs into his cam page where he does all of his streams as a camboy. He has tons of viewers every time and makes good money, being one of the most popular camboys thanks to his twinky body, plump ass, pretty face and innocent blue eyes. And maybe it's the fact that he likes wearing clothes from the girl's section and his legs and what's in between are always clean shaven.

Anyways, Louis posts a message informing the people, probably creepy and horny old men, that he's going live in a few minutes. Then he strips down to his adorable lacy, baby pink panties. They are frilly around the top, have a tiny bow on the front and are contrasting perfectly with his tanned golden skin. Louis also keeps on his white knee socks with ribbons around the top and puts some Hello Kitty clips and a ribbon into his soft, caramel brown fringe. A look into the mirror tells him he looks absolutely beautiful and tempting. His viewers are going to love it.

Louis pulls out a brown shoe box from beneath his bed and puts it on the bedside table. He lifts the cover and tries to decide what he's going to use this time. There are a few butt plugs, two of them have a fluffy tail attached, a pair of fuzzy handcuffs, different dildos and vibrators and an almost empty bottle of strawberry flavoured lube. Just looking at what the box holds makes his little cock twitch with excitement. Louis ignores the urge to touch himself already and grabs his favorite sparkly pink 8 inch vibrator and the lube, shutting the box.

He sits down on his bed which is covered in pink princess sheets and stuffed animals. Louis' little legs are bent so his tiny feet are right next to his bum which is resting on the bed. He's in a good position in front of the laptop and puts the vibrator and lube next to himself.

Then he starts the stream.
The viewer count is increasing very quickly, hundreds of comments flooding in.

"Hi boys!" Louis waves cutely into the camera. "Did you miss me?" he pouts, pushing out his pink bottom lip adorably, "I missed you lots."
He gives the viewers time to take in how pretty he looks in his pink panties. The soft lace barely hides his hard little dick. It's wet and red and too small to peek out from the panties.

Louis leans closer to the camera as if he was telling a secret and whispers shyly, "Don't tell anyone but had to finger myself in the shower this morning 'cause I was so horny thinking of you. Used four fingers so I'm probably still a bit loose." A faint blush is covering his cheeks and he looks prettier than ever.

The viewers are going crazy over the confession, ordering Louis to turn around and show them his hole. The boy giggles and pretends to think about it. "Want me to show you my little pussy?" he teases the men watching him, looking directly into the camera with wide, innocent eyes. Knowing that his viewers are begging him to do so, Louis turns around so he is on his hands and knees, ass up towards the laptop and knees spread.