gets me overwhelmed

https://archiveofourown.org/works/2783888

I love this author's writing so i'm gonna add a more than one from them, enjoy :)

~✰~

Harry goes to his bunk to have a nap as soon as they get back from the pier. Louis still feels like shit for convincing Harry to go on the ride with him, Harry starting to cry and falling into a panic attack as they reached the summit of the stupid ride.

As soon as the ride slowed to a stop and the safety rail was lifted, Louis was helping Harry out, squeezing his hand and walking him to the bathroom. Once he had Harry seated on the bathroom counter, he'd tried to get him to breathe normally, rubbing his hand up and down his thigh as he'd ran his hand under cool water, pressing his wet fingers against Harry's forehead.

He'd had no idea what to do, stuck to just telling Harry he was okay now and how sorry he was. Harry'd stopped crying after clinging to him for a good ten minutes, offering Louis a shaky smile, but Louis still felt like shit after Harry said it was okay. Even when Harry had shakily started mumbling about how it was stupid of him to even attempt the ride and it wasn't Louis' fault, Louis felt awful and dreadful.

One of their handlers had gone on a pharmacy run to get Harry some beta-blockers to calm him down, also getting more condoms as per Zayn's request, more lube as per Louis', and a twix for Niall, please. They aren't going anywhere overnight, but they're staying the night in their tour bus, rather than in a hotel for God knows why.

Harry's been asleep for near five hours, still sleeping when Niall and Liam shuffle from the bus' little lounge and off to bed, and even when Zayn gets out his bottle of whiskey.

Louis loves Zayn, because they seem to agree on everything and Zayn always shares his alcohol. Zayn also has seven seasons of CSI on his laptop and finds it just as cool as Louis does when they cut people open.

They're a third of the way into his bottle when Zayn disappears to his bunk, coming back with an artfully rolled joint between his fingers, bic lighter in the palm of his hand. Another reason why he loves Zayn is because Zayn's a master at sneaking weed under the noses of their handlers, and he always shares with Louis. He doesn't know where Zayn gets it, but he always gets his hands on the high quality shit, the type that Louis gets a nice buzz from after one hit.

Harry stumbles into the little lounge during episode three of season four, after Zayn's just rolled another joint. He still looks half asleep, hair a ruffled mess where it tumbles across his forehead. He isn't wearing a shirt, just a pair of Louis' joggers that are a bit too big for him, Harry showing off the slight tan on his soft tummy and the sunburn on his shoulders and nose after spending hours in the sun for their video. He sits down on the couch next to Louis, arms wrapping around his waist as he mumbles out a greeting, rubbing his cheek against Louis'.

'Hey baby, sleep well?' He asks, wrapping his arm around Harry's bare shoulder. Harry nods, makes a noncommittal sound in his throat.

'Should have just slept through,' Louis murmurs into his ear as Harry makes himself comfortable, curled up against his side. Harry shakes his head slightly, still sleepy and cuddly when he settles and focusses on Zayn's laptop. 'You feeling better?' He asks then, guilt still clawing at his tummy. Harry just nods again, pressing a half-hearted kiss to Louis' chest.

Harry hates CSI but doesn't say anything, content to just sit and watch quietly. Louis' got a nice high going, content with his boyfriend under his arm and his best friend next to him and the knowledge that they have nothing to do tomorrow until they finish off filming in the evening.

Zayn takes another hit before he passes it to Louis.

Harry nudges him with his nose and looks up at him, angelic and so fucking young. Louis inhales and holds it before raising his eyebrows to show Harry he's got his attention.