baby look what you've done to me (you got me)

https://archiveofourown.org/works/10812831?view_adult=true

~✰~

When Louis opened the front door, he was greeted with silence instead of his boyfriend kissing him hello. He set down his bag and slipped out of his shoes, before walking into the living room. 

"Harry, love?" he asked confused. "Where are you?"

"Lou," he vaguely heard someone from their bedroom. But not just someone, it was Harry. "Lou, please, I-" a desperate moan drifted into the livingroom, causing a shiver to roll down Louis' spine, straight to his dick.

He sprinted towards the bedroom, pushing open the door. The sight in front of him was priceless: Harry was rutting against the bedsheets, completely naked and with flustered cheeks. 

His eyes where shut tightly but when he heard his five year older boyfriend come in, he cracked them open slowly. "Louis please," the seventeen year old boy moaned again. "Need you."

Louis knew what to do, this had happened before. Sometimes Harry just craved sex. He wasn't just horny, he was extremely horny and he desperately needed some dick. It didn't matter where or how- he just needed it now.

Louis undid his belt, and undressed himself as quickly as he could. "Baby," he groaned. "You look so good, all ready for me aren't you?" He kneeled on the bed next to Harry and let his hand wander around Harry's perky ass. "Wanting this all day, hm, love? Tell me how bad you need it."
Harry moaned and rutted against the sheets. "So bad, just wanna take-" he moaned. "-everything. Need to be full."

Louis smiled while he slipped his fingers through the crack of Harry's arse. "Wanna suck me off, love? Maybe have a nice dildo in your ass? Having it turned on at the highest setting, getting prepared for my dick? You will not be able to see how it sits in your ass but I will. I will be able to see you suck my dick while that dildo is shoved nicely in your ass, filling you up really good."

A high pitched moan came out of the young boy's mouth and Louis felt how his dick started to become even harder. He smiled. "Let's give you some dick first, okay love?" He grabbed Harry's curly hair and pushed against his shoulder, making room for himself. He scooted a little closer, until his knees were right next to Harry's face. He grabbed his red, thick penis, which was already hard by just looking at Harry, and pumped it slowly while looking at Harry's face. He had his eyes shut again, and his mouth was open, waiting for the mushroom formed tip to enter his mouth. 

Louis smiled and moved forward, feeding Harry his dick slowly. Harry sighed happily, sucking on the piece of Louis' that was entering his mouth.

"You like that, don't you? You're such a little slut," Louis purred, pushing his cock into Harry's throat. It was wonderful, he could see the bulge Harry's throat, formed by his fat dick. "Look at you, taking it so nicely," he thumbed at Harry's cheeks, feeling how they where formed around his pulsing cock.

"Hmm," Harry moaned. He looked up at Louis, his eyes asking him to go harder. "Use me, use my body, please."

"Please what?"

"Please, sir," Harry said lustfully and the moment he finished the sentence, Louis was slamming his dick into Harry's mouth. Harry choked and moaned at the same time, saliva dripping down his chin. "Fucking whore," Louis groaned, shoving his cock deep down Harry's throat, feeling him gag around his dick. "Want me to use you, hm? Take advantage of you, make you lick me. Bet you were waiting for this the whole day, weren't you?"

Harry moaned, trying to suck as hard as he could, feeling dizzy all over. He felt hot, his dick rubbing into the sheets with every thrust Louis made in his mouth.
And suddenly, the cock of his seven years older boyfriend was gone. Harry closed his eyes and pouted. "Lou-"