cupid's birthday

https://archiveofourown.org/works/17814989?view_adult=true

hi besties, i'm back also if i ever repeat a chapter that i've already uploaded please do let me know  i'm not good at keeping track so other than that enjoy the next few chapters :))

~✰~

Harry woke up to a warm and tingly sensation on his cock. He tries to ignore it and go back to sleep but the sensation only intensifies. He blinks a few times in the blackness so his eyes adjust. His comforter is pushed to the side and his boyfriend has his cock in his mouth. The sight he has woken up to only adds to the pool of arousal growing in his tummy.

"Lou." Harry moans quietly. "It's a little early to be giving head, yeah?" He lets out a breathy laugh that quickly turns into something that sounds like a whimper. Louis' tongue adds pressure along the length of Harry's dick and he slides it out of his mouth with a pop.

"It's never too early on Valentine's Day, my love." Louis responds with a cheeky grin. He kisses down one of the outlines of Harry's V-line. He sharply intakes when Louis gets his mouth back on his cock.

"Fuck." Harry grunts and unintentionally bucks his hips. Louis holds his hips steady but moans regardless. He falls pliant under Louis' hold; he did most of the time. Louis had a way about him that was so authoritarian one minute but a complete teddy bear the next minute. Louis takes all of him into his mouth and stays like that until he can't take it anymore. "Fuck, Lou." Harry moans out. Louis is not satisfied with this and slides him out of his mouth.

'That's not my name." Louis' tone is gruff and serious.

Harry decides to play around a bit. It is Valentine's Day after all. "Yes it is." Louis' only response move Harry to the side and smack his bum. Everything happens so quick that it catches Harry off guard and he yelps at the smack. Louis raises his eyebrow at him again, begging Harry to challenge him again.

"What's my name?" Louis repeats.

"Daddy." At the call of Louis' rightful name, he grabs Harry by his hips and flips him over so that he is on his hands and knees. "Jesus." Harry mutters.

"Stay still for me okay, baby?" Harry doesn't even have time to answer before Louis has his mouth on his hole. Louis uses his hands to push Harry's cheeks apart to get better access. He licks his tongue around the strong ring of muscle without actually inserting it. Harry hates when he teases but that was Louis' specialty.

"Lou." Harry whines impatiently. That causes Louis to remove his mouth all together. Harry huffs out a sigh of frustration.

"What was that?" Louis taunts.

"Daddy." Harry looks back at his boyfriend and bats his eyelashes to hopefully persuade him to get a move on. "No teasing. It's Valentine's Day."

"I wouldn't tease you if you called me by my name, baby."

"Daddy." Harry says with confidence, backing his hips closer to Louis.

"Good boy." Louis responds and gets back to work on Harry's hole. He runs his tongue flat along Harry's pink hole. It sends shivers down Harry's spine. Having his ass eaten was always his favorite thing. Louis liked to take his sweet time and destroy him little by little. Right now seemed to be different because both of them had to go to work. Harry moans when Louis finally pushes past that tough ring of muscle and fucks his tongue in and out. Harry is sobbing into the pillow within minutes.

"Daddy." He whimpers. "I can't take it. I need to come." He is rutting his hips towards his boyfriend's mouth for any sort of relief. The pool of arousal continues to build and build but it's not enough. He needs more. It's like Louis reads his mind because he thrusts a dry finger inside of him. "Holy fuck!" He cries out. The slight pain only intensifies his pleasure. Louis licks around the finger to get it as wet as possible before he moves. His finger is slow at first, careful not to hurt Harry. Louis was always so thorough when it came to opening him up.