everything - 1/4

https://archiveofourown.org/works/3493073/chapters/7679504#workskin

hi beauties, only have a few chapters for you tonight but these next few had lots of grammatical errors that i wanted to correct so i did that before adding them here, enjoy loves!

~✰~

Louis was just reading some fanfictions on AO3. Well, there was not much he could do here; Too bored to talk to any member of his family or friends, too bored to do anything progressive. And Harry isn't coming back till tomorrow. His hotel room is quiet and dark, he's alone and he can enjoy some free time, and, why not to say so, some good quality porn. He's mostly reading those smut stories which are written from Louis's point of view, and there are a whole lot of them. He reads the first and second fanfic and then like the fifth one and about the 47th chapter of the seventh one he realizes... I'm a bottom in all of them.

Not that he minds, Louis loves to bottom. Time to time. He loves Harry's dick and he loves to ride him – well, not that Haz is dominant, Louis smirks to himself, but he loves to be ridden. But lately, Louis actually cringes to himself, he is bottoming all the time. Which is insane. He loves to put Harry on his back, he loves to sit on him and lead the rhythm, he loves it when his cock is stroked to Harry's tummy and he loves to be filled with Harry's cum – when he bottoms, he always power bottoms. But, Haz is a bit of a cockslut, okay, maybe a lot of a cockslut, Louis should know, and he does not necessarily enjoy Louis to be the one who subs all the time. Harry loves to give up control and let Louis take him his way. Harry loves to be told what to do, especially when he has Louis' cock up in his tight little ass.

And just now he realizes Harry must be missing this, but he's a perfect submissive, so he haven't said anything at all. Whatever Louis wants is right, and whatever Louis wants Harry wants too. Fuck. Louis has fucked up. Bad dom, Louis. Bad. Dom. Irresponsible lover, that's what Louis is. Irresponsible, bad and he doesn't deserve such a beautiful sub like Harry is, who thinks foremostly about Louis and his needs more then about his owns. Louis was so full of Harry's cock he forgot how amazing it is to listen to Harry's deep moans and helpless screams, when Louis makes him cum just from fucking him, without having to touch his dick. Oh dear gods...! He unconsciously palms his dick through his pants and moans a bit when he remembers how Harry loves to kneel in front of him. And takes his dick like a pro, deep, quick gags, how good he is at it, how it is to watch his tongue to lick the head of the tip of his cock, eyes up to Louis face. He knows exactly how Harry whines when Louis jerks off to his face and cums on it. And fuck, how Hary loves to be stretched. Dildos and vibrators are one thing, Louis' finers another, but, fuck, Louis' tonque. Harry loves to be rimmed so badly. And then he remembers how much Harry loves their roleplaying. Collar on his neck, hair pulling, lip biting and lovebitting all over Harry's body. Also how much Harry loves to be punished. Or, fucking hell, how he loves it when Louis pushes him to the wall or makes him get down on his knees and suck him off in a semi-public place.

Gosh, how could he forget that?! Shame on him!

He bites his lips and by the pure strength of his will he stops palming himself. Tomorrow, when Harry comes back, that will be the right fun. And Louis is going to make sure it's gonna be perfect and exactly what Harry loves. Everything Harry loves.

***

Harry opens the door to his and Louis' hotel room. Right now all he wants is to shower and great welcome sex with the love of his life. Louis texted him he's in the studio and will be back in an hour or two. Well, at least he has some time to – wait, what's this on their bed here...?

Black corset, leather collar with a chain, mini black and red lace thongs, but for... ladies...? And a taped red mail. His hands are shaking. Roleplaying? Oh dear god. His knees give up and he sits on the bed. A wave of pleasure leaps down his abdomen when he opens the mail and Harry recognizes Louis' handwriting, even though this is different from his quick notes he leaves on the fridge for the groceries. This one is written by inkpen and Louis must have spent minutes to write it this pretty.