i can be your toy

https://archiveofourown.org/works/30648554

~✰~

Fuck. Harry groaned out as the vibrating dildo hit his prostate. At this rate he should know where it is from the amount of times he's gotten himself off in the last month.

He pulled the dildo out and it made a sound as it popped out. His hole clenched around nothing before he added in his fingers.

"Wish you could be doing this to me?" He moaned out as he was getting a lot of notifications from his fans as he live-streamed himself.

"I'm gonna cum," Harry switched back to the dildo as he started rising up and down on the thick cock. He tweaked at his nipples, his hands rubbing up and down his soft, clean skin.

He couldn't help but picture a familiar pair of hands running up and down his body, whispering sweet nothings into his ear. If only that person would ever look at him the way he wished.

Harry grabbed a hold of his angry cock and started to stroke himself quickly as he was quickly approaching his orgasm. It didn't take him much longer for him spilling over his fist as he let out a loud moan.

Once Harry calmed down from his orgasm, he looked at the screen and the comments that were there.

Fuck, you're so beautiful.

Wish I could mark up those thighs.

Such a pretty cock.

But there was one comment that caught him by surprise as he wasn't expecting it. Something inside of him twisted, but in a good way.

If you were mine, I'd have you scream Daddy because you would be my perfect baby boy.

Harry bid his viewers goodbye as he logged off for the night. He closed his laptop and sighed as he looked at himself. Becoming a camboy wasn't his first option to get extra cash, but it was the one that gave him the most money.

Because who doesn't love watching an innocent looking 26-year-old getting off on giant dildos every week.

**

It all started one day when Harry was let go from his good paying job and he started falling behind on his rent. He lived alone in a one-bedroom loft, it was cozy, but it was definitely overpriced for what he had.

He applied and applied to job after job, and no one wanted him. He even applied to be a dog walker and they told him he was too tall—which wasn't a good excuse, but Harry was like whatever.

After months of coming up dry, he decided to just look around on the internet when he pulled up pornhub.com to watch a few videos before he went to sleep when an ad caught his eye.

Want to make money fast? Click here to be a star.

Harry was hesitant at first, but then he decided to just go and at least try it. He input all of his info and he soon became known as "HES26". Harry wanted to make sure his name wouldn't give out too much information as someone will probably think it's just a random name.

He also made sure that he never showed his face on camera because he didn't want to possibly run into a "fan" in public. Besides, the viewers enjoyed his pure skin that wasn't inked up or covered in piercings.

Harry sighed as he dragged his feet into the bathroom to wash off the now dried cum, getting himself ready for when his friend came over.

**

Come on Louis, why did you just say that? Louis had his hand wrapped around his cock as he was getting himself off watching the livestream of a very attractive guy. He never really was into porn, but recently he hasn't been able to pull a girl or a guy to let off some steam that this became the next best thing.