Welcome to the Trickster Game~

Canterlot, a suburban city that appears to be surrounded on all sides by hills and forests.

Here in Canterlot is a peaceful place and home to many kind people.

But now that is about to change, a new family has just moved to Canterlot and their teenage son will attend Canterlot High and his appearance will be the start of a change to the world...

This is Canterlot High School, also referred to as Canterlot High or CHS and it is your typical high school with facilities that include a library, a cafeteria, a soccer pitch outside the school and an auditorium.

Canterlot High is your average high school but that is all about to change with the arrival of a trickster of a new student...

A young man arrives outside the front of Canterlot High and that young man happens to be named Jack, Jack Arsene Lupin. He has wavy unkempt black hair and dark gray eyes and an indigo scar across his left eye. He wears a set of black glasses, but that they are fake glasses. While wearing his glasses, he has the appearance of an ordinary boy. However, when his glasses are removed, his eyes give off an intense gaze. His attire consists of a red-buttoned black blazer with a shield emblem on the pocket, a white turtleneck shirt with chevron detailing on the collar and red plaid trousers.

 His attire consists of a red-buttoned black blazer with a shield emblem on the pocket, a white turtleneck shirt with chevron detailing on the collar and red plaid trousers

And he's a thief from a long line of thieves. In fact, thieving is the family business and business is good~

Jack: "So this is Canterlot High huh? Seems like an okay school." He said to himself as He looked at the school building.

Joker and his parents have moved to from Manehattan then back to Canterlot and it's because his father got a new job in Canterlot. After talking about it for awhile, Jack and his parents decided to move back to Canterlot and once he moved to Canterlot, Jack were applied as a student to Canterlot High and got accepted into the school.

Jack heard towards the main entrance of the school and entered the building. As Jack entered the building, two girls were nearby, one with beige skin, hair that's a mix between blue and pink and cerulean eyes, her name is Sweetie Drops although she is often nicknamed Bon Bon while the second girl has mint green skin, cyan coloured hair and sunglow eye and her name is Lyra Heartstrings.