The Joker Gets More Queens... of Hearts?! (Updated)

[AN: Oh I have so been looking forwards to making this chapter. Why? Because this is the chapter where the Trickster gets his harem! Now let's begin.]

The morning sun's ray lands on Jack's eyes, making him squint as he opens them. You woke up from his slumber after his heist which is successful. For the Wishing Stones are mysterious jewels resembling the Japanese Magatama. And the first Wishing Stone Destoria, whose color is orange is currently on lock down.

 And the first Wishing Stone Destoria, whose color is orange is currently on lock down

Jack wanted to rub his eyes but he felt his hand was under some weight. Jack manage to open his eyes fully to see Sunset Shimmer sleeping in his bed wearing nothing but a black lingerie bra unhooked and her black lingerie panties while she is lying on top to one of his arms while his arm is wrapped around her waist; hugging her close to your body.

Jack's entire face burned bright red when Sunset suddenly snuggled closer to him which almost made Jack yelp until he remember what happened last night. You let out a deep sigh before smiling and slowly ruffled Sunset's hair which made her smile in her sleep.

Jack: 'Right, I remember now, me and Sunset confessed to each other. I never thought I would get such a loving and beautiful girlfriend like her.' He thought.

Then Sunset wakes up and opens her eyes.

Sunset Shimmer: "Mmm~ Morning hun." She said with a smile.

Jack: "Morning Sunset." He replied back with a smile.

Jack and Sunset's eyes lock with each other before she gives Jack a morning kiss which he returns.

Sunset Shimmer: "Thanks for letting me 'sleep' in bed with you after our big night."

Jack: "No problem, you're welcome anytime you want to and besides, it felt nice to sleep with someone close like this." He said which made Sunset blush with a smile.

Sunset Shimmer: "I'm glad to hear it." She said and got rid of her blush while hooking her bra. "Well let's get out of bed and have some breakfast." She said as she got out of bed.

Jack: "Okay." He said and got of bed as well.

Both Jack and Sunset left his room together until...

Raoul: "Well, well, well, what do we have here?" Said Jack's dad from behind Jack and Sunset who grins. "So my son and his girlfriend slept together in the same room?" He said with a cheeky grin which made Jack and Sunset blush.

Jack: "DAD!"

Raoul: "I'm just teasing kiddo. You don't have to get some riled up." He chuckled. "Anyway let's get some breakfast." He said and walked pass Jack and Sunset.

Jack: "Let's just go." He said to Sunset.

Sunset: "Y-Yeah."

Jack and Sunset went into the kitchen to have some breakfast and after they both finished, Jack's parents walked up to Jack.