Return of the Princess of Thieves

The Phantoms and the Rainbooms kept waiting at school statue/portal to Equestria with Makoto , Futuba, Ann, Haru and Sumire are having girl talk, Capper and Goodie talking about treasure, Rarity painting Fluttershy's nails with Yusuke sketching the portal statue, Applejack, Zenkichi, Ryuji and Pinkie Pie play cards, Sunset reading through her magic journal, Rainbow Dash holding her soccer ball while Jack is standing up and going through his phone.

Rainbow Dash: "I'm starting to think she's not coming."

Jack: "We don't know yet Rainbow Dash. Remember the portal to Equestria is still closed so maybe Twilight is going to find out what we're dealing with the and she'll message us through Sunset's journal." He said as he put his phone away.

Rainbow Dash: "You sure about that?"

Jack: "Well it's either that or maybe Twilight trying to find a way to open the portal to our world in Equestria using magic or some sort of device."

Sunset Shimmer: "Knowing Twilight, she'll try and open the portal to this world."

Fluttershy: "Jack, have you tried opening the portal with your magic?"

Jack: "Yeah once, after the whole Fall Formal incident, the next day I went up to the statue here and tried to focus my magic to open the portal to see if I could do it but I couldn't open the portal. I guess I need a ton of magic energy to open the portal to Equestria."

Then all of a sudden, a flash of light happens from the statue's bottom mirrors which surprises the gang.

Applejack: "What in tarnation?!"

Jack: "I recognize this light! It's the same light that appear when Twilight and Spike entered our world!" You said.

Rarity: "So your saying..."

Jack: "I think someone from Equestria is coming to our world."

Then all of a sudden, a person shot out of the light and is sent flying towards Jack and crashes into him.

All: "Jack!" They said worried.

Sunset Shimmer: "Are you okay-" She starts to say but stops when she sees the person that crashed into Jack is on top of him and...

Is kissing him on the lips!

And that person is Twilight!

The Rainbooms and the Phantoms (along with Spike who also came out of the portal but wasn't shot out like Twilight was) eyes widen and jaws drop in shock at the scene in front of them.

Meanwhile in Canterlot High, some females were minding their own business when they suddenly stopped what they were doing upon feeling a tinge of jealousy as if someone had gone and done something that they had wanted to do first.

Back with Jack and the gang, Jack soon realized what is happening as he saw Twilight on top of him and kissing him which his eyes widen and blush.

Twilight soon realizes what's going and saw she was on top of Jack and she's kissing him which made her eyes widen and blush which makes her quickly get off of him.

Twilight Sparkle: "Jack!"

Jack: "Ummm...hi Twilight?" He said.

This lead to an awkward moment of silence as Twilight looks away while Jack just rub the back of his head while the rest of the girls couldn't help but feel jealous at Twilight kissing him.

Twilight Sparkle: "Ummm...Jack, about what just happened-" She starts to say, Jack quickly put his hand to stop her.

Jack: "Twilight, it was an accident, accidents happen so what happened wasn't your fault and besides...it's good to see you again." He said with a smile which made Twilight smile.