A Dazzling Date & Meeting Another Twilight?!

It's been a few days since the magic incident with Xemnas Davis as Jack's reunion with the Dazzlings and things have been a bit different than usual as surprises kept coming his way.

First of all, Jack's girlfriends and dudes were shocked to see the Dazzlings again but Jack quickly explained that they were on hard times and they had a reason for the terrible things they've done at CHS. The Dazzlings told Jack's girlfriends about their tragic past and how they are the last three sirens in the world now and Jack's girlfriends were sympathetic and understanding to them so they forgive the Dazzlings for their actions at CHS and agreed to give them a second chance.

What surprised Jack next is that the Dazzlings decided to become students again at CHS so Jack and the Dazzlings were able to book an appointment with Principal Celestia and Vice Principal Luna and explain the Dazzlings' situation as well as their motives for the things they've at CHS which lead to the Principal and Vice Principal to forgiving the Dazzlings and agreeing to let them become students at CHS again.

The next day after the appointment, the Dazzling returned to CHS, much to the shock of the students until Jack explained they have reformed and wished to apologize for brainwashing everyone and turning them against each other. The Dazzlings even confessed their tragic past and the reasons for why they did all those terrible things they have done which lead to many people forgiving them while some were skeptical until Jack pointed out that Sunset did terrible things but she had a reason for doing them as well that as she reformed and worked hard to prove she had changed.

To prove they have changed the Dazzlings decided to do community work like when Sunset reformed while they also took singing lessons as they wanted to become singers again but this time they would become natural singers instead of magical singers. As time passed, the Dazzlings changed and they got along with a few people.

Adagio Dazzle, once an arrogant and over-confident leader blinded by power has become an more humble but still bold leader to figure to the Dazzlings. She shares her passion of singing and finding her true voice in music, she also enjoys playing the piano and has a taste for classical and pop music while becoming close friends with Sunset Shimmer because they both wanted to be better people from their old selves and Octavia Melody because they share a taste for classical music. Her new Phantom Thief Attire is a cream colored sleeveless one-piece dress with the bottom similar to a sarong, a matching waist length veil which widens and spreads below her shoulders and gold sandals. Her jewelry consists of gold bracelets, ankle bracelets, armbands and brooch bearing the Eye of Ra on her veil. She initially wears a piece of cloth over her mouth to conceal her identity along with an Egyptian Jackal face mask. And her Codename is Cleo for the Egyptian Queen Cleopatra.

 And her Codename is Cleo for the Egyptian Queen Cleopatra