Redux Coming Soon!!

THAT'S RIGHT!! I'M BACK BABIES~!!!

And I'm here to announce that there will be a Redux of Th- -ickster of...

*static*

*static*

*static*

*static*

*static*

*static*

*static*

*static*

*static*

*static*

*static*

*static*

*static*

The background then turned red when appearing from white flames come a black and red image in front of the background in the shape of a tilted red Victorian top hat over a domino mask both facing southwest with white flames coming off the left eye hole.

"*static* This is Joker. I've infiltrated the studio..." A male voice said as his physical form landed down from the 'screen' revealing his physical traits. The male has wavy unkempt black hair that reaches his neck, dark gray eyes. His outfit consists of a black ankle-length tailcoat with it's three coat tails hanging and reaching the calves. He also wears a dark grey high-necked waistcoat with gold accents, black pants, brown-black winklepickers and a pair of red gloves. His mask is a black-rimmed white domino mask with birdlike flair on its ends and dark highlights around the eye holes.

"Wait seriously? He went alone to the announcement seminar?!" A silhouetted female appeared with rainbow hair, magenta eyes and a mask asking as Joker went West leaving dramatic black line when suddenly another silhouetted female appeared with moderate azure eyes, moderate indigo hair with a shadowed side of a gradient of dark mulberry to moderate mulberry and wears a black themed domino mask.

"But it is so far away. Why would darling be there?" The black masked female asked as a cat with green eyes appeared watching Joker's graceful stunts and twirls.

"There's only one thing the Phantom Thieves of Hearts specialize in." The cat said as a silhouetted man and woman appeared, one with a fox mask and one with a phoenix mask.

"He's there to steal a Treasure. Have you already send a calling card?" The fox masked man said as the cat assured him.

"We're not the ones sending a card this time. In fact, we've been invited... Invited to steal the greatest... Treasure... OF ALL!!" Joker then appeared to toss his calling card which was then transform into a white rectangle that turned to reveal itself to be... A LETTER WITH A RED WAX SEAL WITH THE DRAGOMAXIMUS PICTURE'S LOGO! ! !

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! ! ! !" The girls all screamed in disbelief.

"WE'RE BACK ON THE AIR?! IS THIS FOR REAL?!" A skull masked man asked shocked as the scene then turned to shadowy figures appeared turning into powerful foes.

"We'll be thieving from the best of the worst, back and better than before! Can't wait to see our fearless leader show his stuff." The cat said as the screen blew into blackness.

Suddenly Joker appeared and took of his mask as blue flames formed around him. "PERSONA! ! !" Joker said as the blue flames surged upwards before taking shape. The new figure was humanoid, a demonic being with a top hat. It's face was painted by red and orange flames forming eyes and teeth as it's worn top hat was part of the flames as well as the horns pointing forward from his head.

"I am thou..." The persona said before he unfolded his blue fiery wings, unleashing a shockwave blowing against Joker coat tails. "Thou art I... Show the strength of thy will and rage against all challenges!" The Persona slowly fades his blue fiery body leaving his fiery face as it faded too.

Welcome Back to the Trickster Games...

DragoMaximus Pictures presents...

New series: 

Coming Soon...