The Mane Event

The Phantoms and the Rainbooms were at Applejack's place, practicing the musical counter-spell in the barn next to the house.

Unfortunately Twilight's singing is off-key and Jack along with the rest of the girls are having trouble playing their instruments at the right notes for the song which meant that the girls couldn't transform.

Eventually you all stopped playing and looked down.

Spike: "Um that sounded way better than the last five times you've played it." He tried to reassure you all.

Big Mac: "Nnope." He said as walked by.

Rainbow Dash: "I think it's pretty obvious what's going wrong with the counter-spell."

Applejack: "You turnin' what should be the chorus into a five minute guitar solo?" She said a little annoyed with Rarity agreeing with her.

Rainbow Dash: "I have to pick up the slack somehow! Are you guys even trying?!"

Fluttershy: "I'm trying."

Jack: "We're all trying. We just have to keep practicing until we get the counter-spell down."

Twilight Sparkle: "It's fine. It'll be fine." She laughed nervously. "One more time from the top!" She said.

Rarity: "Or perhaps we can take a short break, try on some wardrobe choices I've put together?" She suggested as she takes out a rack which had some outfits on. "I'm particularly fond of this one." She said as she puts on a fancy jacket.

Rarity: "Of course we could always go with something a bit more modern

Rarity: "Of course we could always go with something a bit more modern."

Applejack: "We tryin' to save our school here. Enough with the costumes!" She scolds Rarity who quickly changed outfits into a Daft Punk outfit.

Rarity: "Oh you can never have enough costumes!" She said as the helmet she's wearing makes her voice robotic

Jack: "Sorry Rare but I gotta agree with AJ. Saving our school is more important."

Rarity: "Wha-You too?!" She said shocked as she was back in her normal outfit.

Pinkie Pie: "She just wants to make things fun! Isn't that what being in a band supposed to be?" She said unhappy and played a rimshot on her drums.