An Unfamiliar Reunion

Jack, Capper, Twilight and Spike were walking towards the school building but it looked like Twilight was having trouble walking.

Jack: "You okay?" He asked Twilight.

Twilight Sparkle: "Yeah it's just that I'm having trouble walking with this new form." She tells Jack.

Jack: "That makes sense. You did say that you were a Pony back in your world and that means your used to walking with four legs instead of two, like us humans."

Twilight Sparkle: "Yeah you're right. I will get used to this new form eventually."

Jack: "Well if your having trouble being in a human form, let me help you." He said and offered a hand to her which made her blush a little.

Twilight Sparkle: "Are you sure? I don't want to be a bother."

Jack: "It's okay. You can hold my hand until you get used to walking on your own." He said.

Twilight Sparkle: "O-Okay." She said and grabs his hand while Spike has a devilish grin on his face.

Spike: "Somebody's got a crush." He chuckled to himself.

After Twilight grabbed Sonic's hand, you lead her into the school's main lobby.

Jack: "Okay Twilight, we need to give you a cover story."

Twilight Sparkle: "Cover story?"

Jack: "Yeah, the thing is that no one might believe your from another world where you're a pony princess and we can't reveal my magic."

Spike: "Why not?"

Jack: "Because no one would believe us about you two coming from another world without proper proof and as for my magic...I don't want to be seen as a freak."

Twilight Sparkle: "What do you mean?"

Jack: "It's just that I'm the only one I know of that can use magic and the only one who knows that I can use are you two and my parents. People can be afraid of what they don't understand and if people learned that I can use magic, they would treat me as an outcast or could try and use me for magic. So please, don't tell anyone I can use magic." He tell them.

Twilight Sparkle: "Okay I won't tell anyone. I promise."

Spike: "Me too. I won't tell anyone either.

Jack: "Thanks." He said with a smile. "Now we need a cover story for you Twilight. It's been a week since I first came to this school so I think I got a story. Twilight, let's say that you're from my previous school but some stuff has happened like family issues so you're staying with me and my family until the issues are resolved."

Twilight Sparkle: "That could work. But what about the school? You said Sunset Shimmer is a student here."

Jack: "We'll try and get your crown from Sunset Shimmer but if we can't get it from her straight away or if she has hidden it somewhere, then we'll try and get you enrolled here as a student for awhile until we get your crown."

Twilight Sparkle: "Okay so who do we go to get me enrolled here?"

Jack: "We have to talk with the principal but before we go and find your crown and we kinda need to see the principal."

Twilight Sparkle: "Why?"

Jack: "You see...I'm kinda late to school so I may have missed a class or two...heh, heh." He said as he scratched the back of his head.

Twilight Sparkle: "Oh...right." She said.

Then the school bell rings and many students leave their classrooms and walk through the hallway.