Joker and the Secret Rings Part 1

(A/N: Fooled you~! I was totally kidding about this week's chapter because I planned a 5-Part OC Movie Special version of Sonic and the Secret Rings as a "Special Episode". For your chapter hunger, Bon appétit~)

In another time, in another place...

It was late in the afternoon. A small fire in the hearth was the only source of light and warmth during the cool chilly day. Off to the left of the main entrance of the small living room area was a small wooden coffee table with an old-fashioned alarm clock atop it. Nearby the table was a large sofa. Snoozing on the loveseat was Jackson Arsène Lupin. The young Trickster had a book over his eyes called The Arabian Nights, originally known in Arabic as One Thousand and One Nights which has stories of Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves. 

He was currently using the ancient tome as a blindfold as he lay passed out on the couch

He was currently using the ancient tome as a blindfold as he lay passed out on the couch. The gentle crackling of the warm fire in addition to his own exhaustion had put him to sleep while he was reading earlier in the day.

Snoring, he could not hear a female voice faintly trying to get his attention.

Exasperated and impatient, the voice finally yelled, "Hey, wake up!"

Jack snaked an arm from behind his head and lifted the book from his eyes.

"Boy, is it that late already?" he yawned, blindly reaching for his alarm clock. "What time is it?"

As he fumbled around the table without looking, instead of the clock, he grabbed a large gold finger ring of Arabic design: a plain, solid gold band with a rope-like golden strip wrapped around it, curling into a double-spiral at the front. It was unusually massive, about a foot in diameter and seven inches thick.

Jack stared at the strange object in his hand for a few seconds when a cloud started emanating from the ring itself

Jack stared at the strange object in his hand for a few seconds when a cloud started emanating from the ring itself. The same soft, female voice from earlier spoke from the vapor as it took on the shape and form of a young genie girl in her 18's who's skin is in a lovely lightly skin tone of olive/tan, like someone who had spent most of their life on a lovely island or tropical home with blue eyes, and beautifully long electric purple hair, put into a ponytail with a gold ponytail cuff. his eyebrows thinned out and became purple as well. Her eyelashes are elongated while her ears are pointed with gold earrings on them. Her nose became small and petite while her lips were in a full plump state. She has a petite yet curvy figure, possessing her arms that are quite smooth, and so is her whole body. It was even slightly more soft to the touch. Her shoulders slouched as they are much less defined while his arms are slender. Her hands are small and dainty as her feet follow suit. Her legs are much more shapely than other women and she has big, well-rounded, jiggly gorgeous J-Cup breasts, flawlessly shaped and hanging off her chest, bouncing slightly with her movements, feeling so soft and plush along her waist that caved inward as her back went into an arch as her hips are widened outward to childbearing proportions with her rear swelled outward as a big heart-shaped butt. Her outfit is as follows: on her lower half her breasts are covered by a skimpy red top strung around her buxom breasts. This leaves the rest of her upper half bare, revealing her belly button. Her pants, meanwhile, had turned red as well, turning into thin sheer silky pants, semi-see-through, and puffing out gently around the ankles. She wears a pair of black panties above them to protect her buttocks and privates while both pants and panties are with some gold semi-hoop-like plates on the edge. Finally, she covered her bare feet with red Arabian style slippers, completing the "sexy genie" ensemble perfectly.