Joker and the Secret Rings Finale

(A/N: And now for the movie's grand finale! Enjoy!)

Handing the mask back to her master, Shantae watched as he rubbed the ring on his finger, causing the seven World Rings to materialize in front of them. The trickster grabbed each one and set them on the floor in a circle around him. They were placed on the marble ground in the same order: red, blue, yellow, green, white, cyan, purple.

As the final band finished the circle, their glowing intensified.

Joker reached for the final object that appeared in front of him: the golden, spherical relic Shantae had given him while exiting the flock of the Rukh. Grasping it, he stepped out of the circle of multicolored bands.

The seven rings lifted into the air and fit perfectly into their corresponding loops in the door. In a flash of light, the doors burst open as the glowing bands floated behind Shantae. Strong currents of wind poured out from the opening as Joker walked in, using an arm to shield his face from possible flying debris.

Inside was a kind of royal chamber. An opening to the left revealed another large balcony overlooking everything south of the Night Palace. Leaning against the far wall was a crimson throne with gold trim. A red carpet covered the marble floor where the royal armchair sat.

Erazor's sword was found pinned into the floor, a plume of smoke encircling it

Erazor's sword was found pinned into the floor, a plume of smoke encircling it. The black cloud soon transformed into the Erazor Djinn, having recovered from his battle with the trickster.

Joker's cocky smirk returned. "You just don't give up, do you?"

Erazor knew what kind of key was needed to unlock his doors. He grinned in satisfaction. "You've brought me all seven World Rings? Well done!"

"Hey, of course! We're such good buddies, after all!" Joker joked.

Erazor floated by his throne. "Shantae..."

Her gaze met his as he called her name.

"...You have done well in using him to gather the rings. Now, give them to me."

Joker spoke up, pointing to the Flame of Judgment in his chest. "Hey, hold on! Aren't you going to do something about this?"

The dart of fire had just shrunk again. If it decreased in size once more, it would be extinguished.

Erazor called Shantae again. His voice sounded softer, almost loving, as his arm extended toward her. "Shantae... Please, quickly. Let us rule this world together..."

After a brief pause, the Genie of the Ring slowly floated in Erazor's direction, the seven rings encircling her.

Joker was shocked. "Shantae? What's—?"

She stopped for a moment, her back still turned to her master. "I... I must..."

"What are you doing?!"