The Trickster and the Princess

It's been at least a week since his first day at Canterlot High and things have been okay.

Jack would help around the school and help the students with their problems. Thanks to his helpful nature, mysterious tricks, not to mention his good looks, he was called "Canterlot High's Trickster".

Jack made a few friends in Canterlot High and some new students he knew were in his childhood but there was one person who is trying to make his time at Canterlot High miserable and that person is Sunset Shimmer. She would try to find anything she could to mess with him or find ways to embarrass him but luckily he always manage to out-trick any of her tricks and if Sunset Shimmer was too busy to mess with him, she would send her bumbling lackeys, Snips and Snails to try and mess with him or get him in trouble but they would always fail in the end.

So things were okay for him at Canterlot High but that was all about to change...

Jack: "I'M LATE! I'M LATE! I'M LATE!" Jack panicked as he ran through the streets of Canterlot City at super speed.

Why was he running? Simple, he's late for school! He slept in late and his alarm clock was broken so Jack are running to school, hoping he won't get in too much trouble.

Jack eventually arrived outside of the school.

Jack: "Phew! I made it! I just hope I don't get in too much trouble for being late." He said to himself and was about to head back when he sensed something. "This feeling! It's magic!" He said and looked behind him to look at the huge white horse statue with what looked like mirrors at the bottom of the statue that stood in the front of the school. "It's coming from the statue or rather, the weird mirrors."

Then it happened...the mirror glowed and a huge flash of light in front of the statue. When the light dimmed down, Jack saw two figures come out of statue.

One of them is a small purple dog with some green fur and green eyes.

The other figure is a girl with lavender skin, bluish purple hair with a pink streak in it and violet eyes

Sonic: "Whoa! What just happen?" He said quietly in awe, wondering what just happened.

Twilight Sparkle: "Uh! Uh! Huh!" She says in a confused and dazed tone.