Eternatus and Giritina

Giritina: "Hey Eternatus! You doing okay?"

Eternatus: "Y-yeah.. W-what abo-out you-u?"

Giritina: "I got something for you!"

*Giritina gave Eternatus a hell flower*

Giritina: "I thought you would like this."

Eternatus: "... W-what i-is it?"

Giritina: "a Hell Flower! Straight from my home, the Hell Dimension! I had to fight my dad for it. He wanted to spend some, 'Father son time'."

*Eternatus felt... Warm inside. Not the usual warm, but like a feel-good warm. He'd never thought someone would just give him a gift like this!*

Eternatus: "T-thank-k you-u..."

Giritina: "No problem!"

*Giritina chuckled. It reminded Eternatus of something.*

Eternatus: "O-oh! I-I had-d a meaning-g to g-give-e you these! W-wait-t here-e!"

*Eternatus flew off. Giritina waited like he was told. After a bit, Eternatus returns with a few berries in his mouth. Eternatus then placed the berries on the ground before Giritina.*

Eternatus: "I-I felt t-th-hat-t thes-se berri-ies reminded-d me of-f you... S-so I-I picked them..."

*Giritina blushed a bit. But, Eternatus didn't notice.*

Giritina: "Aw! Thanks Eternatus!"

*Giritina picked up the berries and ate them. He was clean about it too.*

Giritina: "Hey, wanna take a stroll across the Ilse of Armour?"

Eternatus: "S-sure!"

*And so, the two dragons decided to head to Ilse of Armour for a nice walk across the coastline.*