A New Region

*Regigigas emerges from its shrine, the light shining down its face as it walks into the shrubbery of three forrest around it*

Regigigas: "I sense a new region..."

*With each step, the other shrines open up and reveal the other Regis one by one, first with Regirock, and last with Regieleck. All Regis soon joining their father towards an open field.*

Regigigas: "Children, we must explore as God made us to do."

All five Regis: "yes father."

*Regigigas then has it and its children form into a completely new formation and let out their cries into the sky. Dialga and Palkia are the first to hear the calls*

Dialga: "a new region?"

Palkia: "and while dad is out too? This is certainly weird!"

Dialga: "indeed! Usually dad takes care of the Regis, but then again, dad has been busy lately, so I guess it's our turn!"

Palkia: "but dad never showed us how to transport the Regis before!"

Dialga: "it can't be that hard! C'mon, we can't keep those elements of 'harmony' alone for too long!"

Palkia: "you know what? Sure! I don't know why I was even worrying at first!"

*The two titans then fly down to where the Regis are.*

Dialga: "Okay guys, since dad is still in the past, we're gonna take you to this new region!"

Palkia: "yeah! Hold onto something, it's gonna be epic!"

Regigigas: "Do you two know where we should be taken too?"

Palkia: "no, but we'll figure it out, don't worry about it!"

*Dialga and Palkia then combine their powers to open a large portal for the Regis.*

Dialga & Palkia: "Get in, Slowpokes!"

All Regis: "Thank you, Time and Sapce."

*Regigigas enters the portal first, with the rest following it afterwards. Turns out, Palkia and Dialgia accidentally sent the Regis into the past instead, stepping into the Hisui region instead of the new region as planned.*

Regiice: "We have been led astray, father."

Regigigas: "Indeed, we have, child. Time and Space tried their best."

Arceus: "What the—
What are you six doing here!?"

Regigigas: "Your offspring tried to send us to the new region, but sent us here by mistake."

Arceus: "Damnit! Paldea formed without me! This is outrageous! I specifically told Terapagos not to create it without me!!"

Regieleck: "Who is Terapagos?"

Arceus: "no one you need to worry about right now! Now get out of here!"

*With a single stomp of his foot, the six Regis get sent away in beams of light, sending them to the right region this time.*

Arceus: *sigh* "Everything is falling apart... I need to try harder! Yes! Then everyone will respect me as the God I am!! ... Just after I finish my business here—"