Field Trip

Arceus: "So, what does everybody think of the trip so far?"

Mewtwo: "Where are we? And how did we not get seen?"

Arceus: "I am literal God! I have my ways :3"

Mewtwo: "Don't give me that face, old man."

Arceus: "Shut up."

Giritina: "Hey, dad, why is Darkrai here? You said specifically, 'only Legendaries that have a hatred for humans.'"

Eternatus: "I-i hav-ve a hat-tred for h-humans?"

Arceus: "No, you don't Eternatus. It's just I wanted you here aswell. Because you almost destroyed the whole world."

Eternatus: "Makes se-ense..."

Giritina: "Dad, my question-"

Arceus: "oh right... Uh..."

Darkrai: "I heard we were going to a place that had flowers. And I'm a bit home-sick right now... So it was my own desicion to join."

Yveltal: (why are the goth ones so gentle?...)

Darkrai: "You said something Yveltal?"

Yveltal: "NOTHING!"

Arceus: "We're here!"

*The area was a big lake with flowers as old as time. The land surrounding the lake was rich and had colerful flowers. But... In the distance... Above the middle of the lake, a Genesect Nest was visable. Everyone, except Eternatus, stared at Arceus unamused*

Yveltal: "Really? Here?"

Arceus: "Oh come on! This is the only place with beautiful flowers, and land scape, that isn't populated with humans!"

Mewtwo: "But it's populated with Genesect. Ever thought of that?"

Arceus: "If they become a problem, Eternatus can take care of them."

Eternatus: "W-why me?"

Arceus: "Because, that Dynamax Cannon and Eternabeam of yours can really kill someone. I just want to check it out if anything gets bad..."

Darkrai: "Using Eternatus as a weapon will destroy the environment. And even us if we're not careful."

Eternatus: "I-i do-on't want-t to hurt a-anybody!"

Darkrai: "Doesn't mean Arceus won't force you to."

*A Shiny Genesect flies out of the nest, and lands on the land near the other Legendaries*

Shiny Genesect: "Oi! What are you doing here!?"

Arceus: "(oh boy...) Field Trip. Wanna join?"

Shiny Genesect: "NO! Get out of my property! Wait-
Mewtwo!?"

Mewtwo: "uh oh. I've been spotted!"

Shiny Genesect: "Is this a plan to wipe us out!? I told you, we ARE as Legendary as you Arceus! We have as much validation to be one!"

Arceus: "Not in my eyes. And no, I'm not here to wipe you out. Like I said before: This is a FIELD TRIP with my friends!"

Mewtwo: "We're not friends Arceus."

Darkrai: "Yeah... I don't think I can even call you a Mutual..."

Arceus: "You know what I mean!"

Giritina: "We don't."

Arceus: *sigh*

Shiny Genesect: "Darkrai is here too!? You better not steal my damn flowers!!"

Darkrai: "I am not a theif."

Shiny Genesect: "I've seen goth and punk people steal things Darkrai! So I don't trust you either!"

Darkrai: "You don't trust anybody actually..."

Shiny Genesect, finally noticing Eternatus: "WTF is that!? That thing looks uglier than Giritina!!"

Giritina: *ahem* "I'm right here!"

Eternatus: "T-that's kind o-of rude... Plea-ase apolo-ogize!"

Shiny Genesect: "Why should I!? Because you're bigger than me!?"

Eternatus: "No... Tha-at's not-t-"

Shiny Genesect: "Well, BOO HOO! Are ya' gonna cry to your mommy baby boy? Oh wait, I heard you're one of those 'Space Invaders' So I think your mommy abandoned you, and left you to die because of how UGLY you turned out to be!! Because you are a ABOMINATION TO ALL HUMAN AND POKÉ-KIND!!!"

*Eternatus started to shake violently. Ylvern floated infront of the Shiny Genesect*

Yveltal: "That's taken it way too far buddy. Eternatus did nothing! Why are you bullying him!?"

Shiny Genesect: "Because, I want NOTHING to do with you idiots! And because you're invading MY property!"

*Eternatus made a loud roar of pure anger that surprised everyone. Eternatus, then, pushed Yveltal aside with powerful force. The Darkest Day Pokémon growled loudly at the small Genesect*

Shiny Genesect: "You think a simple Rock Ruff growl will get me shaking? You're even dumber than Ugly!"

*Eternatus Imediatly bit into the Genesect. Infecting the bug Pokémon with poison as Eternatus ripped his head clean off. After consuming the head, Eternatus used Flamethrower on the remaining body. Leaving nothing but ash in it's wake. Everyone looked at the red and black dragon with fear and consern as he passed out*

Arceus: "... We gotta leave, NOW!"

Yveltal: "I'm call not carrying Eternatus..."