Nightmares

((hehehehe... I've been yearning to do this Eversince I first made this book! But, I didn't know what to really do with it... Until I saw a really cool theory by Wolf-pearl and a few other in Tumblr. So, have this!))

*Eternatus woke up back in his container in Rose Tower. Eternatus became terrified as he noticed he was missing his arms and legs, and noticed he was a lot more smaller than he should be. As he was rumaging around in his container, Chairman Rose walked into the gigantic room. With more Wishing Stars in hand*

Rose: "... This is probably sick isn't it? Feeding you your own body..."

*As Rose came closer, the bags on his eyes became visable*

Rose: "But, this is for the future of Galar... I hope you understand... I hope you understand my intentions..."

*When Rose opened up the container, Eternatus Imediatly bit him in the arm. But didn't inject any venom. Because Rose was already poisoned in the mind*

Rose: "please... Don't fight this... I know this probably hurts... It hurts for me too... But... This is for the greater good... Please understand that..."

*Eternatus let go of Rose's arm. But hid back into his container*

Eternatus: {It hurts... Everything hurts... The pain won't stop... Make it stop! Please! Make it stop! MAKE IT STOP!!!}

*Suddenly, everything went black. Eternatus woke up again. He was in the same room. But, he was whole, and the container was destroyed. Eternatus saw Leon run into the area. The dragon panicked*

Eternatus: {GO AWAY!!! GO AWAY!!! I DON'T WANT ANYMORE!!! IT'S TOO MUCH!!! EVERYTHING HURTS!!! LEAVE ME BE!!!}

*Eternatus flew up to the top of the tower as fast as he could. When he made it to the top, he started crying uncontrollably*

Eternatus: "Everything... It all... Hurts... All of it... Why?.... WHY!?!?"

*Leon appeared again, running up the stares in a quick pace. Once Leon was on the same level as Eternatus, he threw a Poké-ball. And Charizard came out of it in a bright light. Eternatus turned to face the Champion and his Pokémon. The Darkest Day Pokémon stopped crying, and roared at them angrily*

Eternatus: "I SAID, GO AWAY!!!"

Leon: "you can talk!? Either way... I can't do that... You'll destroy the world if you do..."

Eternatus: "I DIDN'T WANT ANY OF THIS!!! DON'T TAKE ME BACK!!! DON'T TAKE ME BACK!!!!!"

"Eternatus! Eternatus!"

Eternatus: "I'LL KILL YOU!!!"

"ETERNATUS!!!"

*Waking up again, Eternatus didn't hesitate to see who it was this time. He used Dynamax Cannon at who ever was talking , and caused them to fly back at a far away tree painfully*

Eternatus: "I'LL KILL YOU!!! GO AWAY!!!"

*Eternatus charged at the thing who awakened him. But before Eternatus could bite them, they grabbed him by the forehead. Trying to stop him. It was Darkrai*

Darkrai: "Stop! Stop I'm not here to hurt you!! It's me!! Darkrai!"

*Eternatus saw Darkrai clearly now, and stopped. Darkrai let go of him. And they were both breathing heavily. Eternatus started to cry again*

Eternatus: "I-i'm... I'm-m s-so... So-orry... I-i di-id-dn't-t mea-an t-too...I-i-"

Darkrai: "I know you didn't. It was just a nightterror."

Eternatus: "H-how-w-"

Darkrai: "I don't eat like any other Pokémon... I eat nightmares..." *Sigh* "I wanted to have a decent meal change and I wondered what your nightmares taste like, so... I should be the one who's sorry..."

*Eternatus fell to the ground and cried more. Darkrai stroked Eternatus's head gently*

Darkrai: "I'm so sorry of putting you back in that hellish state. I didn't know it was that traumatising for you..."