Fienting

Articuno: "Oh my Arceus! Is Necromanza dead!?!?"

Zapdos: "Nope, She just fiented."

Eternatus: "I-i know wha-at that fee-els like..."

Moltress: "Does anyone have a Revival Herb? It's bitter, but it revives her with her energy restored too."

Articuno: "Can't we just do CPR?"

Zapdos: "That's technically impossible. We're Pokémon, not humans."

Articuno: "Oh... Right..."

Eternatus: "I-i know-w wha-at Revival Herbs l-look li-ike, I'll-l go find-d som-me if-f you l-like..."

Moltress: "Alright. If you have any trouble, don't be afraid to holler for us. Okay?"

Eternatus: "O-okay!"

*Eternatus went off to find some Revival Herbs. The three birds looked after Necromanza*

*Meanwhile...*

Giritina: "uh... Guys-"

Dialga: "I know... Dad's passed out."

Palkia: "who has the power to take down dad?"

Giritina: "Rayquaza has been in a extra fowl mood for the passed few days..."

Dialga: "extra? More like the deluxe version of fowl moods! She straight up Lazer Beamed Solgaleo in the face! The face!"

Palkia: "I know... That was terrifying..."

Rayquaza: "You guys talkin' s*** about me? B***hes!"

Palkia, Dialga, and Giritina: "NO! NOT AT ALL!! WHY YOU ASK??"

Rayquaza: "Because, you three t***s are always gossiping about me! So, what's it about this f***in' time?"

Palkia: "you caused dad to fient, did you?"

Rayquaza: "yeah, so? He p***sed me off! So did Necrozma! That little s*** always talks about how s***ty job I am at parenting! All she f***ing does is be the brightest f***ing thing in all of Space and Time!"

Giritina: "Damn, calm down!"

Rayquaza: "Wait, why can you cuss freely, but mine are f***ing censored!?!?"

Dialga: "Because you're a Cursing Sailor! We rarely ever cuss!"

Rayquaza: "f*** your stupid logic!"

*Eternatus joins in the scene*

Eternatus, seeing Arceus passed out: "O-oh de-ear... Loo-oks like-e I-i need-d more Revival Herbs-s..."

Rayquaza: "Oh shut up d*** it!"

Eternatus: "Ok-kay..."

Giritina: "Wait, Revival Herbs? We have those here?"

Eternatus: "N-not really... It's-s hard-d to fi-ind any-ything-g  h-here-e..."

Rayquaza: "I TOLD YOU TO F***IN' SHUT UP!!!"

*Eternatus flinched from Rayquaza's response. Rayquaza started to growl loudly in anger*

Dialga: "leave Eternatus alone!"

Giritina: "I've seen what happens when you bully him... It doesn't end well..."

Rayquaza: "And I don't Mega Evolve! There's no way this stuttering skeleton of a dragon can decapitate anything! And besides, all I did was tell at him to shut up, so I'm fine!"

*Rayquaza patted Eternatus rather hardly*

Rayquaza: "anyway, I got to go. It's nap time for Groudon and Kygore..."

*Rayquaza then flew up, and away. Just like she always does*

Palkia: "For someone that eats meteors to keep Earth safe... She's a asswhole."

Dialga: "yep... You can speak now Eternatus"

Eternatus: "Why i-is she-e lik-ke this?"

Giritina: "She's just done with us. The more of us there are, the more grumpy she gets. especially with goths like you and me Eternatus."

Eternatus: "O-oh... You-u guys-s want to-o h-help me se-earch for Revival Herbs?"

Giritina: "Yes"

*Palkia and Dialga were shocked on how fast Giritina replied to Eternatus's  question*