Dynamaxing

Hoopa: "Hey, Eternatus!"

Eternatus: "w-what is it?"

Hoopa: "this!"

*In a little sequence of flashing lights, Hoopa formed into his true form. Wow, he's a lot more bigger now*

Eternatus: "Woah! You-ur Dynamax form looks aw-wesome! (I didn't even know-w you-u could Dynamax)"

Hoopa: "Dina... Max? What is that? This my true form. I just prefer my small form more. Was is a Dynamax anyways?"

Eternatus: "Dynamaxing i-is w-when a Pokémon-n grows bi-igger due to a surge o-of pow-er. S-sometimes, even-n changing thei-ir appear-rence."

Hoopa: "oh cool! Say, I've heard you Dynamaxed before. Can you show me?"

Eternatus: "I-i rather-r not..."

Hoopa: "Why not? It'll be awesome!"

Eternatus: "C-can I-i j-just Gynamax y-you i-instead?..."

Hoopa: "I like your offer..."

Eternatus: :3

Hoopa: "But, you're dodging the question."

Eternatus: :(

Hoopa: "I showed you my true form, show me your Dynamax form! Please? I promise to not tell Zacian and Zamatana!"

Eternatus: "y-you p-promise?..."

Hoopa: "Yep! I promise to the ends of my rings!"

Eternatus: "O-okay..."

*Eternatus thought long and hard. And in mere seconds Pink-ish light was surrounding him. The dragon then flew up up high in the air, feeling large amounts of pain with him. And in a pink flash, Erternamax appeared. Hoopa, frightened by Eternamax's appearance. Hoopa poofed into his small form*

Hoopa: "WHAT THE FUCK!?!?"

Eternamax: "I-i'm 100 meters long in this form. A-and t-that's how l-long I-i am curled u-up."

Hoopa: "MOTHER OF ARCEUS!!! CURLED UP!?!?"

Eternamax: "yeah... C-can I-i t-turn back into my n-normal-l f-form now-w? I-it reall-ly hurts-s to stay-y l-like this..."

Hoopa: "YEAH, YEAH. GO DO THAT!"