Ho-Oh and Lugia

Ho-Oh: "Lugia! How you doing buddy?"

Lugia: "(why are you here?) Hey... Not much..."

Ho-Oh: "Oh good! Hey, Lugia, want to go to the Kanto Region with me? I got some unfinished business over there. And it would be great to do it with my friend!"

Lugia: "I am not your friend!"

Ho-Oh: "You're... Not?"

Lugia: "Yes! I've been trying to tell you that for years! But, thanks to your bad memory, you forget I tell you that instantly!"

Ho-Oh: "why aren't we friends?..."

*Lugia made a long and sufferable sigh*

Lugia: "Why? Because we are rivals-"

Ho-Oh: "rivals can be friends too you know!"

Lugia: "The bad kind of rivals. I'm a Water-Type, you're a Fire-Type. That doesn't mix well. You make me feel uncomfortable everytime I'm near you. And FINALLY, you make rainbows."

Ho-Oh: "WHAT'S WRONG WITH GAY RIGHTS LUGIA!?!?"

Lugia: "There's nothing wrong with Gay Rights Ho-Oh. It's that your only purpose is making rainbows. You are literally, 'The Legendary Rainbow Bird Pokémon', your feathers are rainbows. No one takes rainbows seriously. Unless it's the LGBQT+ Community!"

Ho-Oh: "Well, it's not MY fault that I'm created this way! I am one of the first six Legendary Pokémon after all! And besides, who else is gonna make rainbows?"

Lugia: "NATURE ITSELF!! EVER HEARD OF RAIN AND LIGHT!? THAT'S WHY IT'S CALLED A 'RAINBOW'!!"

Ho-Oh: "oh yeah... Right..."

Lugia: "You're a idiot sometimes... No wonder only Jirachi and Mew only consider you as a friend..."

Ho-Oh: "wait, what about Celibi!? Hoopa!? And the other Mystical Pokémon!?"

Lugia: "they're pretending to like you. You make them just as uncomfortable as me. Sorry, 'buddy'. But you're just not friend material."

Ho-Oh: "..."

*Ho-Oh was at the verge of crying. He was about to fly far away from the forest. Fly back to Kanto. And hide away from the rest of the world. And so, he did. Ho-Oh flew away from Lugia without a single word of retaliation. It was more out of respect more than anger. Lugia was just glad that she didn't have to see him for a little while*