Chapter 12

"So what's up?" Ryder asked Chase. "What was Rocky talking to you about the other day?" Chase asked. "He's been acting weird ever sense."

Ryder sensed a presence. He turned around to see Rocky. "Uh-- Hey Rocky!" Ryder said. Are you going to tell him? Rocky mouthed to Ryder. Umm... I can't lie to him. Ryder mouthed back. Chase knew something was up so he just looked down.

After Rocky left Ryder went over to Chase. "Alright, I'll tell you but you cannot tell Rocky I told you." Ryder said quickly. "Okay..." "Well, Rocky sorta kinda maybe likes Skye. He didn't want to say anything because it was you and her's big day." Ryder said. Chase looked at him, confused a little.

"Umm...I have to go..talk to Skye. See you around Ryder." Chase said and left. Oh my God... Ryder thought to himself.

Rocky and Ryder were out and about in Adventure Bay. Nobody needed help, nothing really happened. Rocky was looking around and saw a Yorkshire Terrior. He was dumbfounded. She was so pretty. "Hey, Ryder...you see that puppy over there?" Rocky asked. "Yeah, oh are you trying to forget about...you know who?" Ryder asked Rocky. "Yeah...that pup is so pretty...Like she's beautiful." Rocky said. "Well...Go to talk to her then." Ryder told Rocky.

"Okay..." Rocky said walking over to the Yorkie before him. "Hi. I'm Rocky and I'm a mixed-breed. What's your name?" Rocky asked the brown yorkie. "Hi! My name is Abby. I'm a Yorkshire Terrior. Your cute!" Abby said to Rocky. Rocky started smiling "You are too...I mean...Yeah your pretty." Rocky said feeling a little embarrassed. "Awe, thanks. Wanna hangout?" Abby asked him.