Chapter 10: The secret

Last time in: Chase and Skye; A Relationship Story: After Chase was done singing to Skye, they cut the cake. Untill...

*Now*

Chase and Skye were about to cut the cake, until they realised someone was missing. "Where....Is...Rocky?" Skye asked everyone. Everybody had started to look around. Rocky was right with everybody while Chase and Skye were being wedlocked.

Ryder ran up to the lookhouse and used the telescope to look for Rocky. He searched near the dump where he thought he'd find Rocky.

Ryder couldnt find Rocky anywhere, until he walked by the bathroom hearing crying. He knocked on the door. "Rocky...?" Ryder said nervously while knocking.

"Umm..yes?" Rocky called from the other side of the door. "It's Ryder. Can you let me in?" Ryder had said. "Do you need to go to the bathroom or?" Rocky asked.

"Does it really matter? I wanna talk to you." Ryder said. "What's wrong." He knew Rocky was thinking whether or not to tell him or not.

"Well...umm...you promise not to tell no one?" Rocky asked. "Promise." Ryder insisted. "Okay... Well..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Do you guys hate me yet? lol sorry but gotta keep you guys thinking. What do you think Rocky's about to spill?