Chapter 6:The Big Answer

A/N: Hey what's up guys! so I'm really sorry for leaving it like that. So... I wont update tomorrow cause I'll be celebrating my birthday! yay! so... read now!

Skye's POV

~~~~~~~~~

"Ryder... omigosh. YESSSS ID LOVE TO!" Katie said pulling Ryder into a hug. Aww! They're so cute together. "Aww... you're soo adorable together!uhh... i-i mean, okay yeah you two are adorable together!" Chase said to them. Aww he's so sweet. I love him to pieces.

Chase's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~

Well... Chase and Katie are together. Skye and I are together. Let's make me and Skye's relationship forreal. I'm gonna ask her to marry me! "Ahem, Ryder Sir? May I ask you something?" I asked him when we got to the lookout. "Yeah sure! What's up?" "Well... I wanted to ask Skye to marry me. And well... I'd need help getting a ring and everything. Do you think you can help me find the perfect one?" I asked him. I felt myself blushing. "Aw, of course Chase. Do you have money? You can't get a ring without money!" He told me. Oh yeah I knew that. "Uh... yeah I have a few dollars saved up." "How much is a few?" He asked me nervously. I've had been saving money up for my wedding stuff ever since I was a little pup and I don't have just a few dollars a, Let's say I have a few hundred thousand dollars saved. "Well... Its not exactly a few dollars. its more like a few hundred thousand dollars." I told him. "Woah. Where'd you get that? We don't get paid doing this." He told me. "Well, before you adopted me, I've already been saving money up for my wedding stuff. I don't even remember where I got it from." I explained. "Oh, Well then let's go!" I grabbed my money and we were on our way.

Zuma's POV

~~~~~~~~~~

Chase told me about how him and Whyder went off to get a whing fow Skye. Chase was planning on asking her to mawwy him. Aww. I had to keep Skye unalerted while it all went down. "Hey Zuma, Wheres Chase and Ryder?" She asked me. Uh-oh. "Umm... well... Whyder was hungwy so he and Chase went out to eat." I told her. "Oh. Okay!" She said smiling and walking away. Phew! that was a close one. "Zuma, Its Ryder here. Me and chase are coming back. We're gonna set up the backyard for Chase to ask Skye in a special way. Bring her to Katie's or something. Got it?" My color beeped. "Got it Whyder!" "Skyeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled. "What's up?" "Let's go to Katie's!" "Why?" Um... uh-oh. "You should help her with her and Whyder as boyfwiend and giwlfwiend now." "Oh that's a good idea! Let's go!" She said sounding happy. I'm a good friend to Whyder and Chase.

*3 hours later*

Me and Skye came back to the lookout aftew Whyder called me on my collaw. When we got back there was White cloth stuff all ovew the twees and thewe was wed wose pedals on the gwound. Skye is lucky to have Chase in hew life. "What's this?" Skye asked. Out came Chase in a little black tuxedo. Skye looked at him weiwdly. Oh no. Chase knelt on his two back legs. He took out the little box and Skye stawted to teaw up. "Skye, I love you with all of my heart. I want to live the rest of eternity being the only pup you love." Chase stawted to say while Skye cwied a little. "Will you..." He opened the box "Marry me?" Skye was now cwying weally bad but with teaws of joy. "Yes, Yes Chase I will marry you!" She said in between teaws. Chase stawted to cry a little too. wow I've nevew seen Chase cwy befowe. "Awwwwwwww" All the pups and Whyder said simutaniously. It was so cute. Chase then kissed Skye. "Alright pups, I think we should eat and go to bed." We all agweed and ate and then we wewe all out cold.

A/N: Its only 6pm so I'm gonna update it right now instead 10pm. Hope you liked it! :) Goodnight guys!

A/N: This story wouldn't get published so its August 24 and well... yeah sorry keeping you so long